Biofield Practice
| ← Следующая | Предыдущая → |
Vintage Sabrina | Piloerection white paper | April 24th, 2024Psinergy Biofield Practice | Sabrina Wallace
Episode 1: Biofield Polarity Basics
Biofield practice. In its simplest form, when we do right hand down, left hand up, this is a polarity positioning. The right hand sends, and the left hand receives energy. So, when you're sitting by yourself and you're sending with your right hand to your left hand, you're creating an energy ball.
This has always been the issue. Thank you for your question and the way you phrased it, because a lot of people are having a real hard time putting this together due to a lot of disinformation regarding meditation, visualization, and Hemi-Sync.
When you go to YouTube and look at the Unicorn wearable, they put a headset on their head and then they navigate drones with their mind. How are they doing that? Kinetic energy is a big format. They used to have hand motions that went up, down, back, and forth. Then they programmed those motions into subtle hand motions. Different parts of muscle strata transfer kinetic energy to software chips in the left hemisphere.
Now they really are piloting drones, big equipment, or other people — synthetic robotoid types. This is not a joke; this is software and hardware.
For people like myself, I'm not waving my hands in the air, just like they're not waving their hands in the air. When I say right hand down, left hand up, connect with another person. Those of you that struggle need to get your meters out. There's an electrical ion and electron charge coming back and forth on the body. When people slap on a Unicorn wearable, that's an external biosensor system.
I am a modified human. I'm augmented. I have had a body-machine interface from birth, but my natural abilities grew without a chipset, a system on a chip, a wearable, ingestibles, and all the things that they use. For them, we've had 10 years of commercial marketing for exactly this. Here is a Sensei wearable; you put it on, and it adjusts your brain waves so you can have a better meditation experience.
Now, rewind. I say create an energy ball. The first thing people do is say, "Well, I can't really feel anything, and I can't see it. What do you mean?" You mean to tell me that when you take a deep breath and you put your hands a little too close together... What they used to do in the '80s and the '90s was have people rub their hands a little bit first. Then you'd be able to feel the tingles when you focused on sending the ball from the center of your chest, all the way down through your elbow, and from your right hand into your left until it becomes a full circuit.
Because we didn't tell anybody that the body emits its own energy, and instead told everybody to just visualize or astral project, they can't feel it. They have no idea what you're really talking about. Well, the people using the different wearables now know what you're talking about. They can definitely feel the different energy because they're connected to the ambient, the pervasive, and other ways that they're pulling the energy right out of the air. This makes it possible to use telekinesis or synthetic telepathy with a wearable, or again, embedded ingestibles, etc.
Where are these abilities without adding a wearable and nano-lipids? Where are they? You're looking at it.
And of course, God bless you. No offense if you don't believe in the Lord, but your mind goes to the right place. I was alive in the '90s and know exactly what you're talking about. But you know what? That's how it works on the dance floor. I was in Minneapolis and Milwaukee, and that was one of the first places I was watching things go down in the club. They were never just waving their hands in the air. All they did was put... Oh, they had glow sticks back then, or like what you said about gloving.
"Okay, so I can see it. Look, it makes pretty colors." Why don't you go check that out on spectroscopy infrared, among other ways that we measure neurons and neuron-to-neuron exchange coming and going out of the near-field effect? Radio frequency people, peer-to-peer nano radio frequency people. When are you going to tell people out there that when you're waving your hands in the air, you're affecting change with your own ions and your own electrons? Only if you've got your Power Glove, right? Fort Benning, March 2022. Drones with my mind, yeah.
I used to have a bunch of biofield practices loaded on the channel with the order of operation.
Episode 2: Room Scanning Practice
The first thing you do is center and focus:
- Expand your field.
- Shove all the energy out and off of you.
- Shove it out and off of your room.
The software that they use is built on grids, no different than turn-based strategy games. Here in my home, this is a square room, for example. Step one: every bit, every single molecule out as I expand my biofield.
"Oh, you can't do that. You've got to have a wearable. You've got to have something you can look through." No, I don't. That's how, when I call people or when I talk to somebody online or on the phone for years and years, I never need a caller ID. I know what you're wearing when you connect with me, or right before you do. When you're sitting at your desk, I see what you do. That's natural telepathy, empathy, and precognition running through my biofield.
So, when I'm pushing with kinetic energy, I'm affecting ion and electron change biochemically. I'm affecting my bloodstream. Then I am elongating, extending the wave, and amplifying the density to connect to the ley line, which is right here on the front. When I pilot a wreck like that and it's coming and going, that is me using amplitude and biofield concurrence to make sure that I and the ley line are on the same energy—the same wavelength temporarily.
It is where I live. I can't anchor my ley line all the time. She is the one that runs across my front yard that I'm normally attenuating to. Sometimes it gets pulled into other systems underground, and then it becomes almost too hotly charged for me to attenuate with. But on mornings like this morning, things are running normally. The sun is out, the trees are happy, and it's easier for me.
So, expand out to the room, push everything out, and feel the room, including the objects.
Episode 3: Expanding the Field Outward
Back in the day, they used to call that psychometry: you hand somebody an object, and through that object, you could tell where it had been, who used to own it, and things like that. It is the exact same thing as I am feeling through all the objects in my room, and I can hear them by their actual molecular, atomic vibration—not tonal, but atomic.
Then I push again to the rest of my home, including my loved ones. Then I push again out to the edges of my property line, and then turn. Every bit of their software and technology operates on radian dimension, pi, circumference, and diameter, and then back in the kill box again. Plus or minus the fourth dimension in Euclidian math of the toroidal field to manipulate by manifold. A manifold is a physics way that we turn and twist the mathematical operations of a shape so that we can change that shape into what we want it to be.
While I'm holding the density of every single molecular structure within my field—which is now temporarily taking up all of my yard—and I'm listening through every molecule that I've got only on that radius, you can imagine I can't hold that for very long by myself. This is where, when you work with a group of people who know how to run energy through their body, they know how to do what I just described. If you think they're not out there, I apologize, but I think they are. When I was younger, there were a lot of people who knew how to do exactly what I just said. It's just that there has been so much misinformation in the energy work community for the last 10 years, like "uninstalling chakras" or "etheric parasites." As I said, those are biosensors.
Episode 4: Disinformation vs. Biofield Science
I also said there's no such thing as uninstalling your circulatory system. We tore apart the human body and told everybody nothing existed except what you see by hiding all the science that goes with cymatics, the power of sound, the biofield itself, and plasmonics—the study of plasma changes when you're moving kinetic energy. We are liquid suits. We have the ability, when we're doing the different things we're doing, to create the charge and move and manifest the different plasma states. People say, "Oh, it's manifestation with consciousness." No, that's a full-on kinetic change of ions and electron exchange.
What did Cartman on South Park tell you? "Ah, they're waving their hands in the air." Get your meters out! Not only that, why don't you come stand in front of me? I'll make you feel something.
We have to stop pretending the air around us is not charged for the metaverse, augmented reality, and other things. To the person who asked the question genuinely: I am not asserting that you are doing this, and thank you for not hating on me. I appreciate that.
These two videos today were really only for a biofield observation. I have been really not feeling well, and I just wanted to throw something out to the folks who have been working for a long time and know what I mean by "clean off your front porch." You elongate, and you push all that energy out.
Take a deep breath. Let it go. And when you drop the field, it all grounds. When that happens, that is all your love and healing energy falling and grounding down into your environment. At least, I hope that is what you are putting into your environment as it falls and drains down. I can still feel everything that I just pulled myself thin to arrange. It is no different than when you use a radar. You cannot hold that all the time and keep listening, or you will be very tired and very drained.
In the real world, we use symplectic geometry, crystallography, and light to keep an eye on things, not to mention electrical signals, laser pulses, pulse arrays, and optoelectronics. The human body does the same thing with crystals of different types. For example, this septarian nodule is a different type of mineral subset than this malachite-azurite compound because this one is more puffy. I forget what the exact word is—apophyllite has the same type of crystalline molecular structure, but this is more permeable. This one is more dense, and septarian nodules have unique substrata when they combine two or three elementals or mineral derivatives inside the stone. That is geophysics.
Episode 5: Molecular Sensing and Signals
Now, what does that mean to me? If I can hear molecules—and I can—and this object is sitting over here in a specific geometric, symplectic geometry position, it is not just about putting it in the north and the south to listen. For me, I can hear "pneuma" is what they used to call it, but it is just the ions and the electrons in the air around you. You hear which areas of the air around you are more striated with signals and which ones are not. The wireless is always there; you just cannot see it. There are other things that they run with weakened portions of the Earth's electromagnetic fields by surface, so sometimes there is that, too.
Anyway, what I do is I put this over here and I listen, and I drop the field. This should sound like a septarian nodule. It should not come back to me sounding like a corrupted version of a septarian nodule, because if it is, then the molecules in here are reacting with something. I use that as a warning system. I have things placed all over the house, and the signal changes if I can hear it. If it is off, it does not sound right. As an empath, and in my intuitive empathy, it does not feel right.
These are systems of subtle energy. That is the scalar level—millimeter and nano. You are not walking around and looking at it, but you are feeling it, period. It is there. That is why it is important to let people know. If they can do it with a Unicorn wearable, which looks just like gloving, I am sitting here saying, "Get this crap off my body so I don't die." We are not equivocating that yet, and hopefully you will never be in that position.
But that relates to the newest weapon they have on deck that everyone has spoken about: Ebola Marburg. I am the one who talked about that nine months ago because I was watching the stream when they killed the guy who found it. One of them was an old researcher—literally a really old guy—and he was in his house in Northern Ireland. He was doing research and ran into two vaccines that had been developed for the Marburg virus. This was like four or five years ago. He said, "We haven't seen this virus in a hundred years, but there are already two vaccines developed—not in development, not testing, like already there." He was doing some specialized research that he thought nobody was into because there were no papers for it. But Marburg was right there. I knew this already because of the Ebola stuff coming next.
That is biofield-to-biofield connection. That is why we also teach popping a shield in biofield practice. I used to show that, and I will have to put that video back up too. You take a deep breath in, and it is a roll effect when you say it out loud. You bounce the sound off of your own skin and pull the energy really hard through your feet, up and through your body. See how much work it actually is to feel your own skin and work with your own field.
Work with your own body. You feel it yourself. Can you imagine the amount of work it takes when they are polarizing the air around you to work against your biofield? That is how their technology is set up, with the smart grid, the kill grid, and the metamaterials at the hypersurface level.
So, you are pushing against that, and you are pushing through your own body because the biosensors are in vivo. That is what you see me do when I am doing this—another kinetic, inside-the-bloodstream effect until I can feel them and hear them go. They route a signal that has a specific ion channel electron balancing, or it does not work. It is nanotechnology, the way it is working through the photons and how it talks to itself—or I should say, photonic resistance and cellular charge, and how it talks to itself.
For them, they do not want to sit and meditate. They do not want to feel their own field. They want to hurry up and be able to manipulate those air molecules quickly. Thus, the augmentation and also super soldiers that are programmable, unlike myself.
Episode 6: Neural Interface vs. Natural Abilities
They use non-invasive N3, N4, and N5 technologies from what I have been able to source in documentation—which is not much, but they extend through different atomic states of manipulating the air around their head.
When teaching biofield practice, I get it; a lot of people look at it on the surface and ask, "Sabrina, I don't even see why this would be helpful." Believe me, that is why I did not explain it right away. I wondered how to explain this. But then, while I was in Florida, I found it between the metamaterials. At the base, when you get to nothing else except you and your body, you have four layers: physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. Those layers are in the realm of biophotonics and quantum steering. These metasurface materials have multiple different commands and code that AI can execute to start changing your cellular state back and forth, up and down.
What people are going to tell you—and again, I am just projecting this at the question, not at this specific person—is, "Well, there's no way that you could feel it; you need AI." That is because they took it away from everybody for over 50 years. When I was a kid, they had this technology, and I was the one who was a control because I would defeat them. I can always hear you coming. I always see what you are doing because I am natural.
They copied telepathy, empathy, and precognition. It is inherent in human tissue. They suppress it so you cannot grow your own internal organs properly, or use your own fluids or your brain, which is horrible. That is absolutely horrible. So for me, I taught the synergist block, shock, shunt, and shield—that the Lord rebuke them, amen—because I knew there was a mathematical operator going on. I could hear Juniper networks. I could hear the software User Datagram Protocol (UDP) routing through my tissue, and I would say, "Get off of me."
In 2019, that was the last year before I felt the nano throat-punch me in the side. It combined on the inside. I had a big bruise right here; it was the weirdest experience. It formed a fist right there and punched the outside of my neck, leaving all this bruised tissue. I thought, "I don't know what that was, but it ain't happening again."
Then I kept researching. This was before I was online. Then I ran into artificial neural networks and generative neural networks. I did not know at the time what that was. It was when I was leaving Brighton last year, and that came out of nowhere. I thought I had lost my mind because while I was doing my practice of pushing all the energy off, here came this cyclical, little oscillating line. It almost looked like that sentinel thing in The Matrix movie. It was coming in like a wave, and I could feel that wherever it was coming from, it was building a current. I thought, "I am not dealing with that. Get away from me." Because that is exactly how they set up and start attuning or attenuating and tuning your environment before they start moving those molecules into range.
That was a generative neural network, and I was right. There was a Boeing test for a mid-Earth orbit satellite. These people connect using a whole lot of different properties and materials, and by connecting their cyber-physical backbone if they are in major cities. But when you are traveling or using wormholes and liminal spaces, there are other ways to go about that. The point is that when that oscillation is coming through the atmosphere and you are aware of your own body fully and completely, you are going to hear it ahead of time.
At a simple level, if they are hitting a particular area with excessive radar on one of our big E-3 Sentry units for Boeing or Northrop Grumman—I think they are called Hawkeyes—and you are sitting in your house, you will feel that on the back of your head, pulling on your muscle structure. Yes, it is electromagnetic. How do you shield from that?
Episode 7: Shielding and Bioelectric Protection
You have to be able to feel your own energy without augmentation. They didn't offer that to anybody. Instead, they told us we were stupid for being able to feel our own bodies while they subtly electrocuted people into submission. Meanwhile, they strapped on wearables and all these extra ways to absolutely run through people's bone and tissue, inserting new personality overlays on the neocortical structures. Everyone else around them is purposely kept dumbed down, unable to defend themselves, and having no idea what these people do as far as looking through you and being able to manipulate you by changing air molecules in your house. That is just the smart grid and the AI.
So, biofield practice is unique to every individual. What I tried to show before—when I still had the videos up—was how to "clean off your front porch." Push all that energy out and off. Drop it. Let your own energy ground into your own land. I go to a place of prayer, joy, and singing, just building up the charge. I walk my prayers out in my kitchen. I send energy to the node in my house, and I listen.
One of the ways most people know this is augury. When you extend your biofield, you should be able to feel and hear anything—like seeing what the birds see and hearing what the wind hears. That is how it works biologically. That is why most of their tech is built off of biomimetics for their synthetic biology. They didn't want to have to work for the abilities. They didn't want to have to wait and train; they wanted them now. They also wanted to make sure that no one else could use their abilities. That is all it is.
I hope that helps clarify some things for folks. I am sorry I am not feeling my best; my head feels like a cotton ball no matter what I do. Take care out there, good luck, and remember the biofield practice for now. I don't have it up on the channel because I don't quite know how I want to handle it going forward, but it is personal. It is your body. How does your body interpret your ions and electrons in the environment around you, scalar all the way down and all the way back up again? And then, how do you execute that?
Episode 8: Group Biofield Dynamics
Where is everyone else's biofield practice? Come to think of it, it isn't just about piloerection. As far as my hand motions go, people have accused me of all sorts of things, like mudras and whatnot. But no, it is just my personal practice and the way that I know because I can feel it.
I use frisson—the music frequency stuff—when I am doing different things, just because I memorized what it is like setting it on a control. The music is the control, no different than when I am listening through the environment. That is the control, and then I compare what I am hearing to what it should be. I use certain pieces of music repetitively for that reason, just to keep myself in proper acuity like a finely tuned instrument.
That is why it is different for everybody, which is why I have been very cautious as far as telling people to do it this way or that way. Folks really think, "Well, hey, if you can do it, I can do it." That is true, but you are not me, and I am not you. If you are more of a generative empath, loving might be something that doesn't really work for you. I am a more high-frequency person; I am moving all the time and all over the place, so that works for me. It is different depending on your biology too, what you resonate with, and of course your epigenetics—who you are around in your environment.
I hope that helps, and I hope nobody feels insulted. I am just spitballing this at the moment because it is a good question. I know some people already asked me where all my biofield practice went. I wanted to redo it anyway based on metasurface materials and the newer tech. I am still waiting on their synthetic biology people to jump out here further than just hiding in the woods behind Grandma—who, as she said in 2018, was reviewing a bunch of the transhumanism technology stuff.
Again, I am an N2. I know they are out there, and I know how they work for gradient wave and phase concurrence. I just haven't said a lot about it because I really would prefer that people begin to truly grasp that being a free-range human is where it's at. If you have your own abilities in check within you, you are mathematically faster than they are every single time.
But step one is admitting that this is technology, and that it is a choice whether or not you augment your body. They took that away from everybody by deploying CO as their cyber-physical backbone. That stuff isn't going to stop. So, the more that we lift up and out of them lying to everybody—pretending that this doesn't exist without their Bill Gates AI—the better off we are going to be.
That means seeing other people who have their own biofield practice come out and say, "Hey, this is how I feel it and this is how I do it." That would be a beautiful gift to everyone. I may do it one way, but we need to see how the other gifts out there are doing it. I am a high-frequency broadcast network telepath anytime, but there are plenty of other people out there who are generative empaths who can pop a shield and shield an entire room of people.
Episode 9: Network Telepathy and Empaths
It's no issue. The healers work in a totally different way. There is a lot of discussion to be had, and their biofield practice is really different. For instance, with my friend Mana, you would not see her moving her hands like that, but you would still be able to feel the charge. Arcania is a similar way or has a similar approach.
As I said, generative empaths can go "boom." I call it a boom shield because it drops over the whole room. There is a certain amount of time where they are so solid in that energy line that the shield thickens back and forth, just like a cellular wall. It is really interesting to see. Those people do not move that much either; they are usually like big generators on the ground with a couple of rocks, and then you can feel the energy pull all around everybody else.
It is really interesting, but that is what you get when you love your friends. Amen.
I am TI from Russia-Israel. This is my first blog where I talk about myself.
Thank you Sabrina 🙏
Donate with PayPal:
| ← Следующая | Предыдущая → |
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий