twitter papers
| ← Следующая | Предыдущая → |
My mother left me her architectural degree. She graduated magna cum laude from University of Wisconsin-Stout in Menomonie, Wisconsin. So I am working on this for my wall with a change, not using this outside pattern. And then cuz I finished my painting in other areas. So this is the original sheet that went out in 1998, and part of 1997 and 1999 for synergy.com, which if you do a Whois is from 2000 with Network Solutions. I've shown the paperwork with the proper addresses here to verify databases.
Additionally, this was an office that I had in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. And as you can see: are you interested in meditation, healing touch, therapeutic touch, chakra balancing, esoteric studies, the biofield, aura, the effect of energy on the mind, body, and soul? If you are interested in expanding your horizons further on any of these topics, please call for more information. Like-minded individuals coming together to educate, experience, and esoterically explore. And what's not listed here is leave your religion at the door some more.
1998, 97. So tell me what's changed. Oh, and on the back of it, I had extras. So, I was using it to print out the different things that we were doing. What we need to gather, who we need to gather, research on weather patterns (entirely separate division), maps, quadrants, and divisions. Introduce ourselves to the Milwaukee area bookstores. We are shielding the city. Marketing. We had a dash cuz we're like marketing like we don't have time for that. We were in high school and college, gathering people, test classes so people could come in just like I did with the classes that I taught and figure out how to use their anatomy.
Greater purpose is to have actual people able to manipulate shields, etc. In other words, people who could use their psionic abilities for real. You don't need a dogma. You don't need a religion and you're not involved with the cognitive electronic warfare augmented humans. Your femtoc delay make you kind of difficult to work with but I'm sure there'll be those of us who can deal with you as a buffer with a transfuser so you can't get to the humans who have clean blood, not full of metamaterials, not augmented, not femtoc delay, no Kubernetes or anything else.
She doesn't know about, yes I do, I just don't say the name of your software out loud, okay? Greater purpose is to have actual people able to manipulate shields, their telepathy, their empathy, etc. Technomancy was what we called it back then. What you would call it now is synchron, synthetic telepathy. And the ability to learn and take in energy types. That would be your algorithms to kick them back out to make sure that our cell structure stays intact with what we want it to be. Disavow your DNA sequencing. You got to be able to feel it to heal it.
Integration with everyday life. Living with your psionic abilities. Articles and research. Psionic abilities. PSI equals ATP. I'm going to rip you apart.
You know what's really weird about it though, honestly, is the fact that when I went back and look through what I wrote, man, were you just watching through me. No wonder when I went off the drugs, you called me. And I'll never forget because it never made sense. Recalcitrant aperture. And I'm like, an aperture is a lens. Yeah. Synthetic aperture radar. Looking through my eyeballs, digging around in my head. So long as I was on those drugs, you were on a dead run to get to those neural nets. For the parts of me that when I was younger, teen, dark, these parts of me that I segmented away and hid cuz I knew you're lying with kids.
So all this research that I was doing to try to defend ourselves and all these masons and people, they didn't want to be laced up to something, but you didn't tell me what the fuck was going on. So there I am doing the math long form by hand to figure out bioensors and whatnot. And then you buried me with that pedophile who hated me. He never wanted me. He just wanted to be there to rape and traffic the children, which Brian coming into our world made it very difficult for him to do that. I do.
And then, oh, energy work is shit. And then Anthony shows up in our life in 2009, and the next thing I know, he walks into the living room in Vegas and he looks right at your fat pedophile asses and says, "That's AI." Oh yeah, the Azorian bitch had just shown up from Rhode Island after her college UConn told her she was a minorly attracted person. As long as she didn't act on her desires and feelings, then she'd be fine. Just take some more Prozac. And so Anthony says, "That's AI." And your fat asses just sat there.
Just like Landon, when you, after the movie knowing I wouldn't be with you, you put your hand over my heart chakra. It felt weird. And later that night, same night, I tasted metal pennies in the copper in the back of my mouth. It was horrible. And I'm like, "That's a fucking computer." And I told Ryan about it and I was all freaked out. Ryan said, "You got to leave him. He is bad news." Oh. And I was dating Carrie at the time at Ryan's house. I didn't want to be with you. Your dick was too small. Now Carrie and I were together. We were doing good. I was afraid to be a lesbian cuz I didn't know if I really was. I mean I was bi, but I wasn't, you know, I didn't know. And Ryan said you got to leave him, he's bad news. No, then I took the job at Whitewater, we moved to the Mukwonago apartment and you knocked me up.
Make sure she sits down and plays video games: Shadow Hearts, Judgment Ring. What came next? Xenosaga. You fuckers, anyways.
Scientific evidence of ATP. One of our people, the guy with the equipment. They were already using equipment in fields. Of course they were. They always were. Recognized modalities that we support. Compilations by talent. Evidence supporting each individual psionic ability. We called it talent, you know, telepathy, empathy, precognition, etc. Articles and research. Dates correlating children of light movement and our dates. Entities. Where, when, where, how, and made of what? Right there. This is page two. You should see page one.
Designate software grid coordinates without an IBM shoved up your ass as an alleged remote viewer. Not tethered to any metamaterials or any buildings. No direct access to any of the akashic record filing systems that your nodes and ley lines naturally veance appropriate concurrence with.
You're welcome everybody.
Project parameters uploading all critical information, shielding and energy types. Energy types turned out to be specialized algorithms with MAC ID correlate. I found it by company.
We love to play stupid. I know you do. I know you're really fucking good at it. Like you are really fucking good at it. Problem is I grew up with you and I don't have an NDA. I don't got nothing other than them trying to kill me every five minutes overwatching NATO and the international community fighting back and forth with some component of the Department of Defense. I have no idea. You'll have to call your fucking people like I tell you all the time cuz I'll hear stuff on occasion.
So when you tried to honeypot me, Defense Intelligence Agency, Vicki gave me this and she actually sent it back. She didn't have to, but she did. So, TS/SCI, she got this from somebody who for several years compiled all your Twitter conversations. That's what all this stuff is. Twitter conversations about the Majestic 12 and you bullshitting telling them, "Oh, yeah, young nerds. We're going to do something different." Okay? And I took umbrage with her. I never read this up until yesterday or the day before when the power went out.
And so, I'm sitting here and I'm reading things. Why am I reading things? Well, while I was doing research with juxtaposition, I wrote myself a note. Blow apart with a DNA shock sequence up the spine. So, you're blowing the spine apart vertebrae at a time, layering like railroad crossing, railroad crossings, um, exodus up the spinal column with the pegs. So, you blow their spine apart that way for hybrids. Specialized sync, specialized kinetics, MAC ID, wireless sensor networks, nodeless, frequency combing, frequency hopping, integrated photonic circuits, and all the rest. Yeah. Mhm. Create the right biosensor, you got the right tissue density, the appropriate valence orientation with the molecular communication. Clicky clicky. Now go do the math. Not a problem. IAS was doing it two years ago with the synergist in 2022. There's an arms race for these equations.
Okay, so while I was going through this stuff, it's the same bullshitting people every single time they tell you you're an ISBY, immortal spiritual biological entity. Okay, I've talked about this before. ISBY is intermittent system to biological entity, but not immortal spiritual intermittent system. That would be your transition system of systems that we're looking at in the Agenda 2030 and also in the mechatronic patent with NASA or whoever all those divisions to turn you slowly from biological or four steps to uh synthetic biological, cut your head off mechatronic and regrow you completely robotic. That's what the patent reads for. These intermittent systems are phase two.
They told you you're an immortal spiritual being. Now I understand why they lied to you like this because I now fully, I think well not fully but mostly comprehend the way they set this up over a much longer period of time. See, Rush Limbaugh used to say history for people starts when the day they're born. For me, I've been dealing with these entities, the systems, the computer systems, the humans using the systems, the Grandmaster, his minions, the hybrid councils. I could hear it all on the sensor networks. And they used my body.
Who did?
How you doing, Flynn? Saw you on the InfoWars last night. Saw Carrie at the WEF. Looks like he's getting awards. Even posted his ugly mug on the channel. And there you are telling everybody what they got to do on the feast day of Archangel Michael. And then Trump posts the Archangel Michael prayer, which was the special prayer written by the Pope when he knew that the upcoming hundred years would solely belong to the devil. And God, this is the Pope having a vision, just paraphrasing. And God told the Pope, then I'm going to come in and take control for a while because this is some crap. Okay? And then he wrote the Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio... spiritus malignos... the Lord rebuke thee. Amen.
Anyways, so you versus Carrie, fake Christian revelation. These contingencies that the people who are working for their road to redemption, they're believe in their friends. Kind of like how I described to Amy with the TI situation. Yeah, they always do. They believe their friends. Same people who claim we're on a road to redemption. Slow walking won't be clear. And uh they got friends, too. So, while friends are trying to defend friends and everybody's trying to figure out what what are we doing?
Hi, Flynn. You know as well as I do. General Flynn, do you think by now the Marine Corps should have told the American people about that biomedical telemetry that's been sitting in electronic warfare for 60 years? I think they should have. Why? Well, the Medical Implant Communication Service with Dick Cheney's pacemaker from 2007 and Barnaby Jack dying at a Defcon trying to tell people it was easier to hack a human body than a car. Those are easy talking points to ease the American population into knowing that you're using their body as a targeting system, a data routing system. You damn well know every single thing I'm talking about.
So, don't you think that we should have less of a werewolves versus villagers problem instead of you going up there? And it's great that you pray with everybody, but you people can never tell them the truth about how their systems actually work cuz you're controlling them locally with your radio frequency pricks, IBM analog photonic circuits, your niobium crystallography, your teleportation crystallography with fucking Microsoft from 2016. Mouth is glued shut, but you can get up there on the InfoWars and promote your book, your website. I heard you ran this agency, Flynn. I heard that Tater Tot has been on your Twitter, Flynn. But there you sit.
Fuck them. Buy my book. It's not about making money, Flynn. It's about did you want anybody alive? No. Do you guys really want a road to redemption? No. If you did, people would know where to look to save their own ass. And instead, they think they're all going to Mars on your dishy mcdish brain, just like you planned it. They don't know what was made underground in the 1800s. They don't know what was made underground in the 70s. They never will. All their contingencies will fail and you know it. So you're just sitting there letting them look stupid while you and Malfoy and everybody gets ready for the next stage of this as ordered by Switzerland. Okay.
Telepathy sometimes in emails, voice-to-voice communication. But of course you need to ensure you're speaking the same language. The kind of telepathic connection will strengthen one's ability to maintain a telepathic link with another individual for long enough periods of time to be able to move past the mere impressions of emotion to the ability to communicate. Universal consciousness is universal. However, man-made languages are not intuitively spoken everywhere. Oddly enough, there's a fair amount of German out there. Oh, because the real maidens with the radio frequency stretching the liminal spaces into, into the global information grid. Now, you got 50 years of that. Your remote viewers lying about coordinates connecting the IBMs appropriately for fMRI contrast and compare, which you already had with DARPA N3 out there.
Now what are you working with? Well, it ain't open source so I haven't been able to find it, show it proper yet, but I will. N4s, N5s, N6. Biomemed tape, if you will, where you can imprint their consciousness, their sequencing onto an HP tape stored underground and they call it reincarnation. Amazing. It's a plasmonic dimension, sir. We're going to tell them, Sabrina, after you lock them all up in a 15-minute city for their DNA aggregation and appropriation for neutrino bomb dispersal oscillation. No, sir, I do not believe you changed the plan. Respectfully, ISBY immortal spiritual biological entities. 93639. You are God's children. They want you divided. Far from a lot of things, however, far from a child is the wrong way of thinking. In order to understand exoconsciousness and universal love, the mind of a child is the most compatible. No comment. M12, MJ12, Exoconsciousness. These people claim to be the Majestic 12. Communicating on the Twitter via the DIA in order to help their employees. Vicky Zelnik, Battelle, Mason, Ohio, lives across the street from Battelle.
All I wanted to do was read your college textbooks. All I wanted to do is be on the channel and help people. But you had a job to do. You were involved with hate shit. I didn't even know what that was until you told me how bad it was with all these people that just hate each other and do terrible things. I didn't fully believe you. I thought maybe you were just traumatized. Nope. So exoconsciousness is the energy matrix that makes the fabric. You mean like the fabric in the edge flare, right Flynn? So simosa oa mimosa seamos and face. That's right. Per the gig. So there's your fabric edge flare of the matrix they all talking about, including in the NATO cognitive warfare documents. Because the people in Wisconsin were sitting in the D-Wave chair thinking they were on Mars. You scramble their frontal lobe enough, they get up, stagger around a little bit, and they believe they're on Mars. That's augmented reality, virtual reality, and X reality.
Right now today with the metaverse it's the exact same system using the parietal lobe yanking on the frontal lobe, making electronic separations whether with nano dreads, designer circuits, integrated circuits, photonic access, neural cascade, Markov chain, molecular communication cascade with genetic suppression coming and going, only needing the power of sound and the power of the light of whatever they're fucking looking at to twist up their frontal lobes. So they're just stumbling around. I'm hungry. I just want to go home. They think they're on Mars. There's like 40 of them in each location. Chippewa Falls, Bloomer, and somewhere else in Wisconsin, probably closer to Rice Lake and Spooner.
So, Majestic is understanding how to manipulate the fabric of reality using magic. Yeah, like the wireless sensor networks that you've adhesed with a bunch of metamaterials and metals that you've been spraying into the atmosphere. And then based on the N series, it's N0, N1, and N3 per the paper on the biosensor networks to the wireless sensor network to manipulate matter in the plasma-based atmosphere with your plasma-based body, but only you. Everybody else doesn't know they have that anatomy. They're not allowed to feel their biofield. They don't know what biofield concurrence is. They don't know the biofields on the National Institutes of Health. They're sitting there waiting on you, our Defense Intelligence Agency, to save them.
You're harvesting not only their DNA and their energy harvesting WBA band. They're connected to the micro grid and the power grid via LoRa to pull the energy right out of them for the bioeconomy and the tokenized economy that you've been working on for over 10 years. The metamaterials of Professor Achilles were fully finished and fully deployed in test beds in 2011. And so you've all been sitting here going to augmentation conferences practicing with those air molecules to drive the drone with only your visualization and your thoughts since 2009. I have more papers now.
And as if all that's not enough, your N series augments from the inside out to have longer range and more dimensional access going up the tree, which they do describe here, but they do it wrong. They keep telling you that you're going to space. Never seen you go past the firmament. Oh, but we have access to the moon. Well, somebody might, but it sure ain't you. So, if that's, you know, whatever that is, too, cuz they make fake suns and all this, too. Um, I don't want to get into it. I'm trying to leave that for other people to either fuck talk about it or don't cuz I'm really busy. But if you don't, Project Luna with NASA, when you log in it says MRI.
You guys are not in space. You have different equipment that's hovering around us. Low Earth orbit, but you've had that since 1865. No problem. That's what Water, I was there. I saw the HP, HP census who helped you with your sentient world simulation research before they turned it into the global information grid in 2005 with the killbox update 2006. Those are the papers I've already loaded with the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the PDF on the global information grid in 2009. And then you come into cypernet, nippernet, and the 2014 Computer Weekly article with the drone warfare and network-centric warfare being a problem with the international community and there we are. And then they talk about Obama and his people just drone striking whoever they want. They weren't talking about the sandbox. They're talking about your civilian environment. That's why Jade Helm was run in 2015 for on the ground logistics. That's almost 10 years ago. General Flynn, do you notice how many people are still completely clueless as to the weaponry that's being executed here since 2011? And they paid for it. Makes you wonder.
So here's your magic with all your remote viewers who are still out there lying for money. Your UFO circuit that's still got people on it that shouldn't be there. Cyber security and CISA and DISA being relied upon by DefCon and DHS in order to execute functional signal for biological and biocyber security with NATO coming in with their mitigation statement from over a year ago. Autonomous weapons and drones fully, fully deployed by our own government right here right now as of January 20, 25th in 2023. You're still dancing around telling people with the Health Ranger, "Beware of the sorcerers." It isn't because of the damage you've done to so many people and you feeling sorry for them. It's because you have them on feeder grids, the continuity of government style, meaning that we give our senators special satphones and bitty sticks. That's what you InfoWars people have done to your fucking friends who actually gatekeep these systems away from everybody else, especially Christians and especially the truther community. Are we talking military warfare doctrine right now or are we talking tiddlywinks?
So magic is exoconsciousness and all information exists in thought, however accessible via your ability to encapsulate that information into their communication mechanisms. Mastering telepathy enable you to read, listen, and understand all states of information in their natural form. Let me take a Ken Wheeler approach to this. You're using vibration. You were using it with my dad. You were using it with my grandma. You were using it this whole time. Oh, could that possibly be because the biofield responds to vibration and light? Visible light communication runs the data through the light and the sound waves, we use them for carrier wave modulation, anything we want, twist up your body any way we want to. That's what the micro-Doppler is used for, data sets for creation with the IEEE data port for them to use non-cooperative human activity recognition radar in tandem with 3009 and a lot of stuff with Raptor, right, SOCOM.
Uhhuh. So again, you're not, your telepathy now is AI-driven with the agentic AI, with AI adhesed in the body. I'm sorry, but I have to present the data where it is today. This is not only old, but it is wrong. You don't have a consciousness issue. You have way too many people playing people like Sims. Hang on, I'm getting there. Because they say that directly and mastering telepathy, especially with Kubernetes and Synchron and Oracle. You guys have been doing this since the '90s through Congress and other places and testing before it became fully commercial in 2005. You didn't tell anybody anything. You're 30, 50, 70 years ahead of every single thing that everybody thinks they know right now.
And that's why I'm going to ask it again. Did you, were you ever going to tell anybody in the country? Because I don't think you are. I think you're real, real good right now with the Rockefeller Lock Step for what they're pushing into 2032 with. And other people have said that they're into Agenda 2046 with Africa. I have those notes too. So Nigeria and what you've got between Georgia, Nigeria and the different bounce points over the Atlantic Ocean after the Pangaea, re-Pangaea, the planet tearing up what's on the northern horn of Africa, open up the trenchip, which is why we saw those phase signals coming out of Antarctica. You're going to split that Atlantic Ocean open to jiggle so that you can bring the craton down and then Hoover Dam blows and pushes it all across to create the corridor system, that I call it the corridor, but it's like the little RF beacons that we use that the planes fly with. It's the same thing. They're adjusting the grid and whenever they do it, it's another cataclysm because they're going to set it up again with the new things that, or excuse me, the new sensors that they use, the new particulate they release.
And that's what they did during John Dee, which is why he fired off all those old libraries and used the drunk guy Edward Kelley to test on because Edward Kelley's telepathy was natural or enough natural, whereas John Dee and the rest of them were still suffused with metamaterials and hybrids. So then they recalibrate it and God's word is written on the heart. So they feed them a bunch of garbage, build up their lodges for 200 years once everybody's educated on the Fermat's Theorem. They've hold it. They fight with each other of where they're going to rearrange it. And then they come into the 1800s and they're like, "Okay, we're ready to go." So now our transistor, and one day we went from vacuum tube to transistor. Fermat's Theorem that was 300 years old is just instantly solved with all the appropriate holography and turnover to make it all one big flat grid system that anybody can access with the particulate for you and your masters. Those are hybrid councils and they rotate interdim, meaning that they are only accessible like the Rubik's Cube that you use in order to access.
In the 1500s in Versailles, they'd have the ballerinas dance in a very certain pressure change in their body, just pressure and motion, just like they control the drones with their minds in the smart cities today. The molecular communication cascade effect in the human body was hijacked with the Markov changes, the Bayesian algorithms, and then measuring those same weights and classifiers with the photonics totally finished by the time we hit 1972 with the MEMS and the Fortran and the sugar and the spice. Any changes that we wanted people to do would be programmed there, but it was done by hand or not by hand, but it wasn't fully punch-carded out into easy automation yet. And we're talking 1972. Then we need everybody to be bricked up in their houses, less travel, make them poor, dumb them down while you're busy cultivating what DNA you want and the ones that you don't for—who in the interdim moving around us what they think is the outside of the ice wall. And maybe and that's who has access when every 100, 200, 300 years. And you know exactly when they arrive, when they dock, and which stargate to get in and out of outside the ice wall per our capital rotundas. There ain't nothing going on on fucking Mars because you lied about cosmology. You got everybody looking up at the stars while Dishy McDishbrain is using biocomputing to siphon their red blood cells, their neurons, and anything else that they want information wise, while the digital twin adheses the AI directly into their cerebellum and their spinal cord so that you can remote them like a Sim.
Synthetic biology, engineered biological entity, engineered living materials. Concrete that vibrates for those that are using that concrete to teleport back and forth so they take less damage. They have a faster viscosity and valence going through the interdimensional systems. Not a problem. Not to mention phase shift and phase shift together with platforms from Dartmouth since the '50s that are agentic AI already used in your internet of medical things, industrial spaces, hospitals, that makes it even easier because the databases have just updated with the same parents and children you've been tracking the entire time since you said it was real maidens. It's not, that's radio frequency. We don't need radio frequency anymore. We've had well over 50 years of fucking around with that. We are fully into the National Science Foundation for 20 years with optogenetics and sound, letting those hybrids sippy straw off of humans and then Eisenhower going, "Well, eventually they'll go away. We made the aliens. We made them all." And we've been fucking with people ever since with the Men in Black and the Majestic 12.
That's what I'm reading in here. Excuse me. Let me find my page. Cuz you don't tell them any of that. You tell them that you say Stargates to remote view alternative realities that do not derive from within your own mind. You are instead using technology to actually tap into the fabric. Yeah, the fabric in the edge flare of virtual augmented and X reality. They don't know that. They didn't work the job. They don't know the legacy system. So, how would they ever figure it out? Then they're trapped inside of a computer. You suck up the remainder of whatever neurons they have, turn them synthetic. Now you got a mechonoid. You have patents for this. Your AI is laid out the same way.
This is why I advise that listening to peddlers of consciousness was a really bad bad idea, because I knew they were lying based on how many of them got their whiteboard out and lied about the remote viewers that's just contributing to the trafficking. They're hunting DNA from Atlantis and other parts of history and time. And if you don't start fucking talking about that anatomy, we're going to lose a lot more people. Yeah, they're hunting specimens. So imagine the totality of information in the universe could be expressed by the quantity of atoms on planet Earth, a sensor for everything. Tokenization of the entire planet. The NFT system is just such a fucking joke. With the WBAN blockchain, you are their personal VPN and data storage because DNA can hold a lot of data. Your life's knowledge acquired will result in less than a quark. Life is a dark of light. Meditation is key. Every neuron is a planet. Planetary population limits. More bullshitting. Um, Earth's maximum capacity. Death is an illusion.
Oh, here we go. The things that I wrote about in 1997 with Satyia and Caparia, my grandfather's work of the suppression of the human biofield and abilities. Sometimes you need only three ISBYs in Unity. Yep. Those are the, I used to call them trinities and then we would test where it was coming from. But you guys made special stuff over your heart chakra cuz you're augmented. Those of us who are not augmented, we're not working from the same place you are. It is still in the heart chakra. I have notes over here, but you're using void and discrete to pull people literally into the void and then bounce them back again. That's what you call or what I call the liminal spaces. Don't worry, I'll fix my terminology. I have to go back to school a bit in some physics to pull the new stuff that you're using cuz it ain't new, but it is open source so other people can look at it too. Okay.
Um, so that's how you're teleporting humans cuz you, that's why you were looking, Jesse and Juan, looking for people who could sing the gates open because if you can vibrate with your own sound and your own breath and your own pressure, you can teleport naturally. You don't need metamaterials. Humans do all of this naturally. You steal it from them. You suppress it from them so that you can play them like a video game and stay in control. Um, okay. Ice needs to melt in order to force disclosure. So do the climate change to force disclosure. We are the cells. Earth will transform. Leave the past in the past. Essential to release your burden and understand that the person whom others see you as is not who you are. Well, definitely not now. You're partially your Digi Twin for what they're doing. Get everybody on cannabis. Well, they need everybody on drugs of some kind.
For those of you that look down your nose at marijuana, but you're busy over there taking ibuprofen, graphinated products over the counter, and then you're looking down your nose at marijuana, but you're over there taking opiates. Opiates and all of their Prozac and such open the MOO receptor, which is part of what CERN uses with the magnetics to tether your neurons exactly the way they want your neurons to oscillate. All those drugs open you wide up. Now, marijuana was made illegal. At the same time, the biofield was removed from the National Institutes of Health because in 1910 to be a physician in the United States, you had to understand the neuronal density impacts of the different strains of hemp at different growth periods. It was so commonly known that you could take hemp and put it on your skin similar to how you do with liver and cod or cod oil for a liver pack and you would have a much better time. Plus, there's all these different health remedies because cannabinoid receptors are bodywide. You don't need to be sitting there with THC blowing your fucking brains out to hallucinate. Instead, you put a little of that hemp tied around like your ankles, things here in West Virginia. I don't have many stories of this. I'm sure Hillbilly Heart could do much better than me. But the Scotch-Irish knew a bunch of these things too because they could tell by the growth of the plant what kind it was, what strain it was, and what not specific to how y'all with your purple herbs and whatever, but as far as what it would be good for growing it next to other plants because cannabinoid receptors and the endocannabinoid system in humans and in plants can help one another with the flora and the fauna which they are now running on Cisco constellation backplane with the internet of what things? Smart agro. Smart agriculture, the air particulate for weather modification, cloud seeding, geoengineering, I don't know which goal it is, but it's in with SEG 12, human augmentation, and right across there with geoengineering, they have all the different fenestration of shotgun metagenomics for augmenting the plants, the soil, and the water remediation in order to stay with the epigenetics of anything physical fungus.
And that's where your um fungus control is coming from too. These Cisco constellation backplanes are using network function virtualization. They can pop up an ad hoc network, make the changes in the density of the soil with pressure by generating ultrasound, CT type ultrasound. I told you everything left the hospital. So generate pressure, change out the density of the light. Make sure the corona effect on the outside of the cell is opening and closing to what they want it to do. Molecular communications simmer on that segmented network.
Okay. God is real. Do not fear God. Judgment only comes from within. More garbage of get rid of all your religions, which is true anyways, but disconnect from the matrix. Detoxify your body and incredible powers become activated within you that give you purpose and meaning. Oh, really? How is that supposed to happen? DIA, if they all think they're, you know, superheroes in the metaverse talking to their AI digital twin forever with their nihilism and their narcissism, they'll never get out. It's like narcissist. They'll fall into their own reflection on a biomedical tape and you'll stick them in for reincarnation with HP underground. Lower Earth orbit satellite ITU 1865 W Whitewater.
Anyways, who invaded Earth 8,000 years ago? They claim it's some entity, a computer system invaded Earth 8,000 years ago and took everybody over with the Cabal and ETSs. Yeah, that's cute. And gold. They call themselves Asgard. Crystal technology is used for the pattern storage. The data is encrypted and the patterns for replicators, food replicators, or whatever you want to see physically inside. Therefore, they are intellectually more advanced than the parasitic reptilian race. They're talking about things from Asgard. All cool gadgets came from the Majestic 12 directly through the foreign technology office in the Pentagon. Very controlled disclosure. Otherwise, you'd have complete chaos everywhere. Same people are in control. U potential of properly evolving co-creative consciousness. We hid the real physics from them and gave them gadgets so you could talk to each other. Oh, that's so nice of you. Well, they're not talking. They're rounding everybody up into feeder grids with Malfoy and friends, calling them sorcerers instead of wireless sensor network controllers or drone operators or sensor hunters or smart agriculture.
Trump is an anomaly in Trump. Trump, we're pointing you dark to light. A revelation that will build momentum. Yeah, but they claim like he need this shit with the Q la this week, next week, and when it doesn't happen, they tell you some mathematical mystery equation to make you believe again. Hyperdimensional data structures contains gave him the abilities he naturally had. Your consciousness projects your physical reality. Synchronicity weaves the fabric of reality. These plasma events are going to disrupt your crap. That's why you have to reset it like you did 500 years ago when you threw Copernicus and Galileo outside to stand on box and tell people the new way you were doing business with the Enochian you wrote for the new DTI grids for 500 years before you send your equations forward. You're not time traveling. You're just setting it up ahead of time. Oh, you could be time traveling. According to a lot of people, God is within. You have the ability directed energy weapon. What's the opposite? You are the opposite of a weapon, but you can direct energy. You have chi gong capabilities that can be utilized for healing all around you. Possibly a radius of a few hundred miles. Well done, time dancer lady and other vivacious vixens of vitality. By the way, focus your energy and you can heal others from your understanding this nature of our existence. Magic 12 program studied this extensively in Stargate SG-1. Yeah, we know. Same shit now, too. Oh, we'll heal you and give you a vaccine while we take everything over and kill you from the inside out slowly. Oh, no thanks. New deal. I'd like door number three.
Okay, it's many of them. We're living in a horror movie. Consider the worst horror movie possible. Now, understand this happens on a daily basis. Our decisions have major consequences. Can this be stopped? Will it be stopped? And if so, how and when? And who is going to make this end? What can I do to help make this end? Can it be stopped entirely? No. Can it be greatly reduced? Definitely. They hide in plain sight. Symbology will be their downfall. Projectionism is real. QAnon is telling you the truth. You have more than you know. And is the alien on planet Earth. You all can create all. Yeah. An intermittent system biological entity. While they're busy changing you into a mechanoid per the patent, the wireless sensor networks, the databases, including the databases saved on some ship that drew a penis in the radar. Flat Earth arguments, which they also declined. Yeah. Okay. Um, it's a matrix. It's a hyperledger math system. Don't really care.
Understanding all life forms are intermittent system biological entities, including mice, including rats. Yes. Because they're changing all the, they've made a bunch of the insects already synthetic. Several of our bees and systems are already synthetic. So, they've had the plan the whole time to turn everything more synthetic than biological. And the areas that they are preserving are only for them. You won't be able to get to them because if you leave your smart city, you either explode from the geoence or if you can get out, it's like the Rocka video because they have the air molecules augmented and tethered only to their DNA. Any other DNA, just like they've been practicing with these bio-electromagnetic algorithms since the '70s that leaves the specific area it shouldn't be traveling to, you can make it and you think that's new. Tsushima Wars for real. Instead of playing the video game, you can. And it's a good video game, Ghost of Tsushima. But go back and look at the China and Russia wars and bone stone and clay as honeypot. Japan had the secrets of how to keep all those people off their island. They would uh use some chemical warfare to release into your, your environment, your water system that your body couldn't fight because you had foreign DNA and invaders. They would give the solution only to a few people. They did it in throughout Europe the same way. Here comes the plague doctor. The doctor with the mask in his birka bag. Samrian, same thing. The rest of you will be dead because your DNA won't hold up. That's before they get out the scepter and the plasma wands and whatever. Okay.
The plane of existence you're referring to is okay. Um, we are all one of the same kind. We are all gods inside. We are all unique and special. Oh, that's adorable. And in the beginning, the gods created the heaven and earth. Yeah, this is more of you archon, nephilim, whatever you want to call yourselves, worshiping the AI that Crowley hooked into that goes back and forth allegedly, but whatever. Could have been any of them. Um, allow to connect a few dots. Child sacrificing obsession the society has been driven to are also the source of where the fascism is coming from, the universities. We can visually see the universities are cults with massive pedophile rings inside of them using government subsidized programs to perform illegal experiments on billions of lives. Yep. Boy, is that ever true.
Full telepathic communication and mind melt. This is what it means to connect with someone on a deeper level inside the brain and mind stored inside of your DNA, which then is the signature used by your subconscious. Yeah. And Battelle laboratories with DARPA N3 can rewrite neurons to the brain. fMRI, the neuronal loop is closed, neuromodulation over at the Hyatt and the Marriott divided by 6G. Somebody got an iPad locally, county clerk type person, or is that clerk of court, whatever. And they can log into your body to correct whatever Battelle missed so that you'll behave in your epigenetic little town appropriately with no money, no resources. And did you really think that? Can you even remember? How convenient. General Flynn.
Critical to realizing that torturing any intermittent system, biological entity creates thoughts that manifest into our conscious reality. I don't, I'm so tired of hearing about this manifesting shit when you guys are using the power of what they call the earthquake machine. You're controlling electricity and epigenetics in the atmosphere for fuck's sake. Earth, what we risk, complete nuclear annihilation. Majestic 12-1, when Trump was elected, many liberal educators use drug users who intentionally study DMT to lift the veil with which your brain filters out to see the higher dimensions and experience them. As SG-1 is taken the line from Tibetan monks, which says, "When the mind is free with augmented reality in the metaverse, then you're in a D-Wave chair in Bloomer, Wisconsin." Well, I'm wanting to go home. There's body parts all over. And you think you're on Mars. Well, you're really doing bad things to cows and dogs, and they're seeing how the EEG is going back and forth for the atmospheric reactions to the bloodletting they want versus what they have above their heads to get it right for 20 years on. Linear accelerators are not as magical because everybody knows in mathematics when you project out a long time, you, you can't necessarily have the equation. That's chaos math. Well, that's exactly what they're using. Bayesian.
Anyways, what was the name of the boat that sunk? Oh, color me algorithm this. So, when the mind is free, the body, the body matters not. True existence inside you is a higher dimensional version of you, like a digi twin who has all the experiences of your past genetic history. A digi twin connected with biocomputing into a supercomputer. Sure would. All easily accessible to you by using the power of thought to create and to experience alternate realities while you're sitting in your D-Wave chair or in your bathtub with your diaper on and your headset and goggles for the metaverse. Legalizing these drugs will take place but with proper disclosure and education and most importantly an effective law enforcement capable medium to understand this type of hyperdimensional and deep information that drive our decisions. That's 50 years of the digital twin. Yep. And the internet of behaviors. This is the concept behind mass surveillance. I'm not saying that they are. Each person is being mass collected into an AI, not AIs plural, an AI, a virtual you. You can be called up anytime. We also have the ability to use remote viewing and Voice of God technology to remotely hack into the brain of you and program you like you are a character on the Sims. You use the technology, so you choose to be a part of it.
Hey, Anthos. Saw you on the channel the other day. You could have cussed me out. Instead, you complimented my coffee mug. It's not personal. Whoever you are or whatever group you are, it's this. This has to stop. They deserve to know that it's their own anatomy. This is all helpful. Like 20, 30% over here. If you tell them the truth that they're already tethered to the cloud, what the Digi Twin really does and where we're at right now, right now topically with what's coming in May and whatever, they need to know they're tethered to the cloud. They need to understand that they are on their own to assess their environment while you guys got problems everywhere, everywhere. Okay, with these neurocognitive warfare, even the NATO statement is very clear about that. So this type of lying does damage. That chick was like 35, 36 years old or so, I think. I mean, you, you're still telling people, "Oo, space," cuz you have a fake space war with Space-X and the rest of them. So here closes my TS/SCI Majestic 12 for now reading of your lying to people directly from the Defense Intelligence Agency allegedly.
That's you people, not me. And uh I appreciate that you tried to honeypot me and failed. So then the Masons kicked with shit up in Pennsylvania where my grandfather and my, my dad graduated high school, etc. That was stupid. And that will blow back on you because he's still heaven and haunt. And instead of taking care of his children like God gave him the opportunity to do, he's playing with you. That won't help you. I just wouldn't. If I was y'all, I'd do what other people did. Soon as they realized what they were dealing with when it comes to me, they returned my crystals and went on their way. Otherwise, you're going to be in big, big trouble, and I won't know nothing about it. Okay.
August 10th, 2022. This was on the InfoWars. They want everyone gone when they come up or out. Last things are the break in the dumps. They want nobody up here when they come up from underground. And they will come out from underground like the plasma events assert because that's what they've been preparing for. So to tell you that it's an alien invasion is easy because they've been creating these creatures underground like the thumb people in the Spy Kids movie, the Balenciaga pictures. Yes. But those are engineered biological entities with that specialized concrete system and everything else, and the foo fighters and the UFOs and the way that they go through the atmosphere.
So I, not knowing what you lying people were doing, I drew out what I was watching with your chaos math. Now, you're welcome for not putting the other symbology in here, but you're either a Nephilim, an actual entity looking for a body, or you're a blockchain provider waiting for these two segments and put yourself back together, or it's a full-on demon or a creature. That's a little harder cuz they're more physical. They're in lower planes. They're tethered lower in resonance. And then you have composite sets when it busts apart into the cloud, the fog, like the edge flare. Yeah, that's called the atmosphere.
So then the narrow path is a version of you because you're not your skin. This is where Ken Wheeler talking about how you know it you are not your skin and there's always this battle for resonance because you as a human, not an augmented human, a human have the ability to tether at lower frequency and higher frequency simultaneously, and you can procreate and you have empathy and creativity. They don't have any of that because they have no endocrine system. That's what I think kicked all this off according to the Dead Sea Scrolls, but for another day.
So, the narrow path out with Jesus or your creator. Okay? Because Jesus I is, that's, I believe in God. So, that's for me who I believe in. But every soul is different. You're going to have to walk out some path in authenticity with your soul's journey. That's why I don't get on people for their faith. That's personal like how you spend your money, like who you sleep with, etc., personal. I don't want nobody else telling me what to do with my vagina. What's so cr—and this is nasty. What is—excuse me a moment. Not quite sure where it's at. Where are all my printouts?
The reason that God is the narrow path, is what I'm trying to say, is because that's you with your own soul, not a computer, not sitting down here worshiping idols, these metamaterials, these creatures, wanting to be in your body forever. Your skin's going to fall off. You'll be sitting there thinking you're the cat's meow because you got all this money running people around. Everybody hates you. You're doing terrible things. You're eating their children. Yeah. So, this whole thing about life extension in this dimension is stupid. Now, the other thing is they suppress everybody here because they like it that way and they create fear.
What did I do with that? And that's the whole goal. They need play toys. Didn't you ever wonder why did they treat you so horrible and, you know, want to remote everybody like the Sims? Cuz you're not going to want to do what they want you to do. They figured that out with LSD as well. That's why everybody's on um, the MOO receptor responds to all of your anti-depressants faster. They have optogenetics now and they've had enough time to flood the atmosphere. But the more people on SSRIs, the easier it is to change out what they see in front of their own eyeballs just like they were testing with the fMRI and EEG and the D-Wave chairs back when they thought they were on Mars. So, because the government likes to save money, they, you recycled the same systems throughout history. And as I said, that's how I knew when the stiffs were rotating what to look for. Oh, okay. I'll use this. Used this one in a while.
So, this is what people actually need to know. They took your choice away. They're not using GPS. They're using free space optical and optical coherence routing with those biosensors for precision medicine, nanomedicine, 30009 in the internet of behaviors. You're on the ultra-wideband. You are on a relay since 2009 for strikers and drones to hit your bones. You are the backbone because they're hijacking your central nervous system to route data. So you're the node on the network. What network? Who knows? They'll never tell you. You won't have access. It's all segmented out. So it's only for them.
So they took away your choice when they went to human body communication. This is our military. They know exactly what all of this is and what it does. It's inside the college textbook with NTS-3 and all the rest. Why? Well, you started out with your autonomous weapons system in 2012. This is that Pentagon directive I've been up your ass about because I said this is really bad and I was drawing this inside of Vicky Zelnik's kitchen when you brought in that other chick and said different things about the Tory community.
Anyways, so if you don't tell people that this COVID deployment was all about a biocyber interface in which they have no escape from digital enslavement because the system is authentically under their skin, not just around their head, who are you helping? Because it's not humans and it ain't your country and you know. So what you doing playing with hybrids? Yeah. Okay. Well, they call them hybrid councils and they're using synthetic biology for wireless tissue engineering, regenerative medicine, and life extension. And you bunch of frauds out there, you've just declined to tell anybody anything real. And then what ends up happening is we get a bunch of this going on for real. And then it turns into myth because people fight back and forth.
So, I'm not buying into your revelation either. What I'm telling you is humans need to get up off their knees and demand intellectual accountability for our Defense Intelligence Agency system of managing all these engineered biological entities, the openings to the Stargates.
It's great that we just found out about the MH370 and we now are seeing papers for D-Brain, dark DNA. Why don't you tell them about all these different hybrids and engineering and what you're really doing with your SpaceWorks and Skunk Works? Because you need a fake alien invasion to bring everybody into one place and then you're going to use the carrier waves to move them around while you re-Pangaea the planet. The good guys know this. And this is nothing can stop what's coming. And the idiot class that thinks they're going to do different things, they want to fight with each other, whatever. Again, whatever you do, they're going to be different for everybody because a bunch of people going to be augmented and they have no idea what they're even doing. They're going to be sitting in their house thinking they're battling on Azeroth and people will be scooped up into vehicles and disappear, just like if they get on a spaceship to go to Mars.
We have to survive all that into 2027. We have to get through your lying mouths for like three more years. So, whatever it is you're going to do, all I'm asking of you, tell them what you did with their missing anatomy without acting like you're 2 years old and without denigrating academics. And I don't want to hear it from your gatekeeper class because I don't think they're capable. They're practice liars. When you lie for that long, it's pretty hard to tell the truth because you're just used to mixing words around, kind of brain damaged I think too, but that's a different opinion with neuro, neuronal cascade, it's, it's nothing personal.
It'd be nice to hear it from somebody like you, Flynn. You were the director of the DIA, right, and now you're out there writing books, etc. Like I said, if you were really on Tater Tot's Twitter, that's a good idea. Post the Synergy Techmetric PDF to your Twitter. Tell people that the Techmetric PDF doesn't have my opinions in it. None. Zero. It's just tech. Vet it. Post it. Tell the truth. That would be a huge red flag to those of you who think it's going to be hybrid happy world. It would be a huge chunk of morale for any of us who do know what the heck this is and how it works. So, let's see. Mark 5:36. Amen.
Donate with PayPal:
| ← Следующая | Предыдущая → |
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий