bioelectronic medicine
| ← Следующая | Предыдущая → |
bioelectronic medicine
Precision AI Healthcare and Bio-Electronic Medicine
The Generational Divide in Healthcare Awareness
So, I have explained to you—whoever you are—that if you're unaware of precision AI healthcare and the changes in our biology studies in universities since 2008, that may be a problem for you if you are used to the healthcare of the '90s and the 2000s.
For our youth, I don't think anything I've said is unknown to them. I think that we have plenty of young people who are involved in synthetic biology, regenerative medicine, and wearables. Whereas Americans over 40 years old don't seem to be aware of any of the healthcare changes, our young people seem very aware of just going straight to bio-electronic medicine. That's biological electronic medicine.
Now, one of the oldest examples of it would be your Fitbit, your smart pills, and different ways they've handled endoscopy. So, these systems are deployed. They are in use.
Data Extraction and the Peripheral Nervous System
And then I'm going to ask you the same question I asked you regarding my industries: how does your Fitbit transmit your vital signs to your cell phone, and then from there to wherever? How does your Fitbit extract your vital signs from your body? Right.
So, in the same way now in medical care—and since a bare minimum of 2011—they have different ways to extract vital signs and other data from your body. People say, "Well, I need a wearable or I need a pacemaker." According to DARPA in 2014 and 2015, all they need is your peripheral nervous system. You don't need a wearable.
See, pacemakers have been around since the '50s. So, that's a long time—many, many years—to take measurements, metrics, readings, and databases to figure out exactly and precisely how to extract vital signs out of a human body without needing a wearable, a brain chip, or an RFID chip.
Human Body Communication and Legal Standards
So now, right now—11 years later from when DARPA announced it—we're just going to use the peripheral nervous system. No wearable, no chip—just the peripheral nervous system as the body's information superhighway. And that way, we can collect all the vital signs and feature value extraction. That's what it's called in big data. And we're going to send that data to your doctor, and your doctor is going to review it, and then the doctor is going to send you some drugs over the Wi-Fi.
The people who are over 40 years old start freaking out, screaming in my face, making fun of me, or they run away, pissing down their leg that it's not possible. And I show them very clearly: oh, it's not only possible, it's mandated. Six years ago, it's called human body communication.
Mandated by whom? The Federal Communications Commission (FCC). It's an update to our medical implant communication system—that's pacemakers, insulin pumps, and, oh, that non-contact human radar to make sure you're okay. It’s for help, like the "I've fallen and I can't get up" systems for our senior citizens, inclusive to their HOA, not just assisted living.
Remote Patient Monitoring and the Collapse of Consent
Did you ignore me and the PDFs for four years thinking that I was just crazy? Did somebody lie to you and tell you that I'm just a whack job? That's where all the consistency came from. You know, being schizophrenic supposedly means that you can show up and do the same thing each day, or plan it out in between days, make PDFs, and concisely organize your mind and your criteria for every video. I'm sorry, but that's so far outside the written definition of such mental health diagnoses. In neuroscience, they don't even explain what schizophrenia actually is. It's really funny, right? It's like this generic disease for a whole bunch of neurotransmitter... no, neuronal network issues. I'm just going to leave that topic alone for now.
So, somebody lied to you, told you that my channel was full of conspiracy theories or something, and then you saw the PDFs and thought, "I'm going to take a look at this." And you found out—wait a minute, that's business and market share. Yep. And I asked you, "How does your Fitbit work?" If you got all mad at me and decided to scream in my face, eventually you'll find out it works the way I told you. Mm-hmm.
So, here we are with precision AI healthcare, and we've got all these people screaming, yelling, and getting ready to go back to blows over vaccines, which have divided my nation for six years. In the meantime, the young people are going to work. Nurses have been teaching each other how to do remote patient monitoring and make good money off of it for five years on YouTube. So, if you are a grown person at any age, you're going to want to get caught up on precision AI healthcare. If you cannot answer me about how your Fitbit extracts your vital signs from your body, well, that's how the Wi-Fi does it. For whom? Who knows?
We don't have access to these body area networks, even though it's our body. Only the government, medical staff, and academia are allowed to just dig around inside of our data, our veins, and our arteries. It's the vasculature and the peripheral nervous system. We've been watching the neuro-data laws and lawfare—like, real law from Columbia University and Cornell University—go back and forth for over two years on this channel. I'm sorry to tell you that the military, academia, and medical staff are all three exempt. They can log into your body area network anytime they want.
Network Physiology and Global Surveillance
Neurons, heart tissue—it's called network physiology. So, they can log into anything they want. You do not get to say no. They waived your right to consent to biosensing, biosensors, and the feature extraction login I am referring to in 2024 with our FDA. So, I would heavily suggest that if you don't know these different mandates with human body communication, you don't know anything about precision AI healthcare, and you've never even heard of a digital twin, now is the time—because you're going to run into it.
I definitely appreciate people having trouble with these comprehensions, because this isn't something that any industry jumped up and said, "Let's educate everyone, this is what we're doing." They used COVID to lock everyone down, control things, and make people fight. They didn't tell anybody anything real. It's been six years. Where are the virology and epidemiology people with electronic integrated disease surveillance? The COVID WBAN HANET on GitHub for logging in with a web portal for pathogen surveillance, more track and trace, and the Ebola virolabs vaccines that connect to Zeus and Scorpius in underground laboratories two years ago... Well, they always prepare in advance. That's great, but why don't we know about it?
The only thing that the public knows about vaccines is that you stick your arm out and allow our government to inject whatever they want. That's one thing, because you could just choose not to take the donut. But when it comes to electronic integrated disease surveillance, you don't get to say no. Your right to consent was waived in 2024. And I'm damn tired of hearing people scream, "I don't consent!" while ignoring the elephant in the room. The body area networks have been going through neuro-data law for years now. The laws are behind, but they are not going to be given back to us. We will get curated access under our own skin. That is a legal fact at Cornell and Columbia University right now, today.
So, as an adult at any age, for you to scream "Get your vaccine!" without knowing anything about precision AI healthcare, metamaterials, or synthetic biology—what is wrong with you? "Well, I trust this government person. They wouldn't lie to me." That's a stranger! What if they think they're doing the right thing, but someone gave them the wrong information? In other words, if you yourself do not advocate for yourself, if you yourself are not duly informed, guess what?
The Dystopian Outlook and the Interstitium
I would get caught up, and I would do it today. Medical Body Area Network, Federal Register. And I'm very sorry to those of you out there that still don't get it: by keeping this from everyone, by lying about this, you are helping the people who, in my opinion, have a very dystopian future outlook. We need to be able to talk about these things in plain English and without the coddling, without all the "Well, they love us and they..." Excuse me. This is a system. These are mandates. This isn't something where everybody got a choice.
Furthermore—and I hope that you hear my emphasis—when we decide that we know better for everybody else and just continue making decisions, that's one thing. It's another to be told we will never be alone under our own skin ever again due to AI, machine learning, and other humans logging into the interstitium and signal acquisition in the bloodstream. This has been a job for over 30 years with companies. It’s not hidden in R&D, not secreted away. Nope. It's just people going to work who didn't talk about what they do at work. When you do that, and then we have a big old pandemic that changes everything in our lives, and they don't show up once—not once—to clear the air and explain what is going on? That's called manipulation and deception of the entire nation.
From COVID to Ebola and the Pentagon's Data
Now it's already deployed, because it already was, and now they want to test out Ebola instead of COVID. Now, I don't know what you know about Ebola, Marburg, etc., but that's a Resident Evil type of movie, or that 28 Days Later, zombie movies, and so on. Okay, now that sounds funny because we've all seen movies and played video games. Do you really want to walk out your front door and deal with that? "Oh, it's so funny." Nope.
Did they do COVID after table-topping it? Okay. Did everybody play stupid for six years like they're doing right now with the CDC electronic integrated... what? "I have no idea what you're talking about. Tiberius dataset, what? What's a common operational picture for the Pentagon? I'm so dumb."
The only person responsible for allowing this type of egregious human behavior is us. So, demand answers, get informed, guard your health, and the next time someone says, "Oh, yeah, it's a vaccine," don't argue. Just ask them to explain how it works. And watch how pissed off they get when you bring up things like the electronic integrated disease surveillance system. Because if they still believe in vaccines like the Tooth Fairy, most likely they will tell you that these things never leave a laboratory and nobody's ever tested them on humans. Well, I'm sorry, but that is wrong. And you're going to find out the hard way.
The consequence for not asking questions about your own body, and what some other human or machine or needle is putting into your body—you're the one who's going to pay the price for that. So, it's up to you. I also would heavily recommend that we do not lean into systems that are remote without some format of recourse, because the lawfare for neuro-data laws for your peripheral and central nervous system is just getting started. They are nowhere near finished. So, if something goes wrong, you're going to be on your own devices again. So, for those of you who are thinking of taking experimental drugs, etc., be careful with the biohacking. I mean, for those that know: Mark 5:36.
I am TI from Russia-Israel. This is my first blog where I talk about myself. Thank you Sabrina 🙏
Donate with PayPal:
| ← Следующая | Предыдущая → |
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий