tell em rant

Следующая Предыдущая
The Illusion of Secrecy: Electronic Warfare, Bio-Digital Interfaces, and the Manufactured Civil Divide
Good morning.
Why do we keep lying to everyone after deploying all this technology with Boeing, Lockheed, Rand, Northrop Grumman, and MITRE? We have fully functional electronic warfare systems, magnetic body systems, smart agriculture, weather control, and countless ways to apply machine learning. Yet, all I hear from the mainstream media and commentators is that AI isn't real, that it's just a simple large language model, and that we haven't upgraded anything since the 1950s. They act as if building a new data center is some sort of sudden, shocking mistake. Honestly, you all have lost the plot. Why are we doing this? Why is anyone doing this? Is it just for clout, clicks, and confusing the public?
Why are we still lying about how basic things work? Augmented reality, the Fitbit, playing with your PlayStation—these aren't brand-new concepts. Why tell the public that nobody has known what’s going on for the last 70 years? Think about it: seven decades, over half a century of digital twins being utilized, and people act like it just started yesterday. It is completely irresponsible. We have had brain-computer interfaces being sold on morning talk shows for over a decade. You can literally buy a headband on eBay, put it on, and fly a drone with your mind, or connect it to an app on your phone. Everyone has a Fitbit, a health app, or an Oura ring, yet the narrative remains that we are all too dumb to understand technology and that the military is somehow strictly 30 years ahead of civilian life.
I’ve been on the road, staying in hotels, watching nighttime TV, and it’s the same commercial loop everywhere: biohacking, peptides, and GLP-1. America, this is not a good look. And that is without even scratching the surface of our foreign policy blunders, where our status changes day by day like a dramatic high school relationship. One day it’s a war, the next day it’s a negotiation, depending entirely on the latest press gaggle.
Let's look at the facts. Richard Feynman introduced nanotechnology back in the 50s and 60s. We have decades of tax dollars funding public initiatives like nano.gov. My entire family has roots in the Air Force worldwide, dealing with radar technology since the Korean War in 1953 and innovations in 1969. Yet here I am, listening to people whisper that it's all a big secret. It isn't a secret. It is wide open and fully deployed. These systems were already entering public testing with approved grants back in 2022.
I’m hitting the road again because I have a class to teach in a few days. But let me be clear to the establishment: just because I am not sitting at home doesn't mean anything. I have highly proficient people ready to turn this data into engaging, animated videos. I am coming for you, electronic warfare. And this time, I am not going to leave out the specific names of your divisions. We have had college students working on under-the-skin human radar and pathogen surveillance for years. Yet, people my age and older are still pretending it's 1995, telling everyone to just pray the Wi-Fi away and avoid learning how reality actually functions. My daughter is 21 years old. What are you doing to her generation? You already have everyone terrified that the world is going to end tomorrow.
We have an entirely new healthcare doctrine. As someone on Social Security Disability, I know firsthand that the administration explicitly stated that wearables are now more accurate than a physician and will be implemented. Where is the public awareness on this? People are too scared to read a 12-year-old diagram from the Congressional Archives because they prefer fairy tales. Our national discourse has devolved into crying about little green men, Strategic Air Command, and Alice in Wonderland conspiracies, while ignoring real, systemic deployment.
Stop lying about technology deployment and start telling people the truth: your biological signals, your bloodstream, and your very movements are already tethered to the cloud. Private corporations have been working on this for 30 years, and the Department of War has been developing it for 50. I happen to live directly across the road from a phased array radar system, 20 minutes from the Greenbrier, just south of the National Radio Quiet Zone. I have access to NASA technical servers, BAE Systems satellite data, and NRO public files. It isn't hard to find this information if you simply know the right terminology. Boeing and Lockheed have you locked down, distracting you with old historical debates like who killed JFK. Who cares? What year is it?
We already have augmented humans, cyber-physical connections, and advanced networks. This technology is already integrated into our healthcare system, starting with the most vulnerable—the deaf, the blind, and those on social security. Running games on the public and pretending none of this exists is inexcusable.
Why should any of us who actually live here want a civil war? Does it happen because I am from West Virginia—one of the states created precisely during the American Civil War? Trust me, it is a terrible idea to wake up one day and find your neighbors literally across the lawn ready to kill you just because someone told them to. Division between neighbors is a horrific sight.
And if anyone thinks we genuinely want another civil war, they are deeply mistaken. Worse than that, the Cultural Revolution in China clearly showed where this path leads: back then, the youth dragged their own elders—professors, grandmas, grandpas, mothers, and fathers—into the streets and beat them, blaming them for ruining the economy. China, Russia... we can repeat these geopolitical mantras endlessly.
But now we have reached a point where, due to the failure of the electoral system and total lies about our own electronic and defense complexes, trust in institutions has dropped to zero. Now, the narrative claims that only the younger generation—the millennials, Gen Z, and Gen Alpha—will save us. Supposedly, they will come, get rid of the boomers, remove the old people, and then we will finally be able to fix our political system.
But what did Mao's revolution in China actually look like? What physically happened there, and what followed? People scream, "We will never be a communist nation!" Seriously? Look at who has officially taken government offices in New York and other key places—they are self-declared Marxists, and that is a matter of public record, not a rumor. Regardless of your political ideology, I have bad news for everyone who contributed to this systemic failure. Some justify what is happening as the creation of a "breakaway civilization" of high tech, but in reality, it's just jobs and profitable contracts throughout our nation. We are being paired with Israel, which possesses a massive amount of telecommunications hardware and software used in our electronic warfare.
So right now, traveling with my morning coffee, I am addressing the electronic warfare specialists and the Under Secretary of Defense directly. I have waited long enough. I have tried everything I know how to be polite, appropriate, and measured. You put out posts stating that we have directed energy weapons and that they are deployed at scale. Yet, no one from the departments came out to explain the targeting, the connectivity for safety, search and rescue, or anything else. As a result, the Targeted Individual community has been giving you the worst possible press, generating waves of panic and causing the public to think everyone is about to die.
You completely botched the communication regarding biocybernetic interfaces in our healthcare and social security systems, allowing the space to be filled with QAnon garbage and influencers. Why won't you tell them the truth: that the whole "Q" phenomenon is just Department of Energy AI algorithms? Why won't you tell them about the Internet of Behaviors and geospatial technology?
The most egregious part of this modern "cultural revolution" is the youth running these systems. They’ve been given these jobs, shouting, "I'm going to augment, I'm going to live to 180 like Putin and Xi talked about." But behind all these drop-down menus you use to run this equipment, there are generations of people who preceded you. And I know a lot of you think that since you are running it, you have it made and you are unique—you are wrong. You are dealing with old black projects run by professionals who know how to get the job done harshly and efficiently, regardless of who you know.
Stop helping them divide the nation with all these fairy tales about witches, goblins, and aliens. Start telling them about real deployment: about our elders, about search and rescue operations. That is why I thought you brought up the "ghost murmur" project in the first place. Then John Ratcliffe comes out saying, "It's a secret." Guys, why did you even say that? It is well known! Multi-domain sensing has long been part of healthcare. I am trying to be helpful, and our community is practically the only one that doesn't want to march with torches and pitchforks.
Quit lying to them about data centers already deployed with hospitals. Stop lying about Ebola contracts, about underground laboratories like Biwax, Biolab, Scorpius, and Zeus. Remember the Z-pinch plasma tests in 2021 and 2022, the Department of Energy particulate tests at Nellis Air Force Base, BARDA countermeasures, and documented wound healing technologies. Knock it off.
Get someone out there in an appropriate suit to finally say, "Yeah, the Body Area Network is a really old technology. Like, really old. We've used it for entertainment and medical purposes since the 1999 pacemakers, and we updated all of it in 2014. It's no big thing; we know what we're doing. Yes, we log in under the skin, but it's for your safety because we run electronic corridors and use drones that take your temperature over your house since the pandemic." Yes, that was mentioned on the news, but nobody paid attention.
Get someone from electronic warfare to just calm the public down. Otherwise, while I'm gone this weekend, if you don't find a way to get this into the public the way I just said, I will know for absolute certain, with no doubt in my mind. We have the Fourth of July, the 250th anniversary, the World Cup coming up, and all these political celebrations—yet we have all our internal divisions split into warring camps and sleeper cells.
I appreciate the reality of those threats, I truly do. May your Creator be with you, amen. Good luck, may the wind be ever at your back, and be blessed. But remember: this manufactured cultural revolution, setting parents against children, has had its fires lit for years now. Stop it.
Allow us to build a bridge of terminology so that we can talk about what people are actually doing at work in the defense sector. Our channel has displayed this to the government for four years now. If you just read documents out loud to people, show them both sides of the equation without giving them a goddamn curated narrative or trying to blindly convince them of something, they will comprehend it. Just let them read and understand through communication with other people who read words in the proper context of the sentence, the presentation, and the definition of words. Our channel has done this, and we are not the only ones. Look at the community of the "Divine Lady of the Red Phone"—she has been doing the exact same thing in her own way. Her community is full of people who know how to read source text and want to be helpful to their country. 
Meanwhile, there are very real enemies of the United States—including those who live right here among us—who actively want anarchy and civil war. They want it, and it’s not a hypothetical possibility. These actors are not sitting around wasting time on manufactured, simplified stories about how incompetent or behind our technology is. They are using this forced public ignorance to their absolute advantage, lighting the fire and driving the chaos. I don’t know about you, but my daughter is 21, and my other child is 22, out there somewhere in the world. If we don't find a way to step up and tell the truth right now, the younger generation is going to come for the adults. But I refuse to be one of the targets, because I didn't lie. I’ve been out here for four years straight saying, "Hey, we need to communicate like human beings. Where is the transparency regarding our biological data?" They hooked our biology to a supercomputer, and we are well aware of the neuroscience behind it.
So, what are we actually doing here? Let’s talk about research and development going commercial back in 1995 to get everybody caught up. Let’s talk about the actual state of healthcare we have today, drone targeting, and where we are heading in reality. Neuro-data loss, neuro-forecasting, neuromarketing, and targeted dream incubation—these are not science fiction; they were actively deployed over two years ago. Stop distracting people with absurd claims that the aliens have arrived. Even if that were true, can we please focus on the actual, tangible healthcare deployment first?
Understand this: this weekend is your window of opportunity. The government needs to start talking. If what I presented in September of 2022 wasn't enough for you, this time I will publicly show my great-uncle's handwritten notes, complete with all the official paperwork regarding flux density and magnetic propulsion. I live here, and my family has lived here for generations—from my grandparents to my great-grandparents, including a Hessian German from the American Civil War era who married a Cherokee. I am absolutely livid at whoever thinks that forcing parents and children to fight each other while screaming about aliens and Etsy witches is somehow worthy of American integrity. This is entirely beneath us as a people and as a species. These are technological systems and personnel jobs, not myths. I do not want to hear another word about aliens or folklore until you openly admit what is happening, starting with the work at the University of Cambridge.
This is your last warning, electronic warfare—your physical offices and the people running them. This current strategy is unacceptable. I know your agencies have posted updates somewhere, even if they are hidden from public view, because your entire focus is on perception management. But this approach is dangerous. The extremists are already looking to cause real property damage, and we both know that only escalates the situation. Think about the personnel sitting at those pieces of equipment. Do you honestly think they want to use advanced systems to mow down swaths of their own ignorant neighbors and friends? What is wrong with you?
Figure it out. Our community will help as best we can by doing exactly what we have always done: showing people exactly where to look in the books and source documents. Figure it out, because your continuity of government plans seem heavily leveraged around tight, volatile margins.
Miracles happen every day. Some people call them miracles, some call them mathematical anomalies, and others call them a sheer force of will. I call it human ingenuity. To paraphrase General Patton: trust in your own people, get out of the way of their industriousness, and celebrate the results. I sincerely hope you take me up on this invitation. If you don't, I will still do my best to present this data as calmly and clearly as possible, so people can mentally digest it without being consumed by rage. I had to learn how to do that for myself a long time ago just to get through every day. I hope that helps. Mark 5:36. Amen. See you in Ohio.

I am TI from Russia-Israel. This is my first blog where I talk about myself.
Thank you Sabrina 🙏



Donate with PayPal:

Следующая Предыдущая

Комментарии