ohio thinkin

Следующая Предыдущая
Synergy Channel: Class Review, Biofields, and the Reality of Sensor Networks
Oh, Paula. I love Paula. Paula is from Florida. She's been to at least three of the intro classes. It's the same class, so if you've been to the intro class—which is the only class I've done so far—and you're ready to move on and upwards.
We had a really cool lady who's very experienced with healing work of all kinds. She came to both classes, had some different healing questions, and had some really good ideas.
Paula, there was no land healing. Yes, there was. We started with the description of how to feel the two different stones on your own. Some people are very spiritual about what they're doing and connecting to right now, while we're still working on getting people to feel the sensors directly. This is not the same as it was in the 80s and 90s. There's a lot of kumbaya going on with people naturally, and it's nobody's fault that they can't tell what they're actually feeling.
We need to be at the point where I can put a radio frequency engineer next to Paula—who thinks she's controlling a storm or pushing energy at a storm—and prove it. In order to do that, we need to have the fundamentals so that we can measure things, not just look at the sky and say, "Here's what happened." That is not a good enough reproducible result to give to other people. So, we started with identifying the two different stones with only your biofield.
Working with New People and the Bo Staff
Next is—and I talked about some of it—but while I was talking to folks, I could tell that people were like, "Wait, what?" And that's because we had so many new people. Oh folks, new people at all different ranges!
I had one guy write out questions ahead of time, just like that other lady at the conference who showed up with a notebook and said, "Sabrina, I just have questions." I had at least five or six people saying, "If I get a minute with you, I have questions." Just question after question after question, which I absolutely love. But this guy gave me homework. He had really good questions.
So, for the land healing component, once you can feel the two different types of stone, and you can feel the difference in the ground, in the pressure, and the magnetometry of the nodes outside... Actually, with a different gentleman who also attended class with the beautiful lady, he and I were outside after everybody else had gone to Ma's or their home or whatever, because we were all up late last night after class. I showed him with my bo staff, and it hit the line, run kinetic energy on it, and then follow it.
When I say a radio frequency engineer standing next to you to measure the different ways that Paula's actual field is fluxing with that other magnetic field—that's how augmented humans do it with a WSN (wireless sensor network). We, as humans, don't use a wireless sensor network. We're using the actual concurrence or harmonics of what we're standing on by radius. Mohr's circle math, people! More than that, that's why I want a way to measure it. I'm tired of people saying, "Oh, they're waving their hands in the air," or "Oh, they're crazy," blah blah blah. I'm very tired of that for everybody. Everybody.
Changing Things on the Fly and Paula's Background
So anyways, the beginning of land healings and the exercise with the two different crystals that you are able to assess yourself... I got partway into that because we were finishing up healings and people were doing a little bit of crystallography. We didn't have enough tables either, because I needed to be able to sit people down at a table across from each other, and Ohio didn't really have that.
The people who have attended our Verona and two Ohio classes have already figured out, they're like, "Oh, Sabrina, you're changing things as you go." Uh, yeah, because the locations are kind of different, and it's been three years since we did this before. Like, this location we've been to three years ago, and things change. So, it's good to change on the fly.
I love Paula. No picking on Paula! That's my Paula, not Donna. She's wonderful. But privately, she goes, "No, there was no land healing." That's because Paula legitimately grabs hold of a jet stream for a hurricane and instead of like most people going, "Wow, that's a lot of magnetic energy," Paula's like, "Yeah, I live in Florida. It's a day ending in 'Y'." And that's also because Paula is married to a sailor, so Paula has no fear of the ocean. She's kind of friends with it, like she's used to it. Not me, by the way! If you put me in the ocean, I'm not the same. It's just not as comfortable for me. But she's fine, she's totally comfortable. Now, those of you that work with the ocean and work with water in a normal way, you're not eco-friendly, if you know what I mean.
Moving Past the "Kumbaya" Narrative
So she's ready for the next component. And I want a way to measure it so that we can actually, with the younger people too, start talking about how you measure Dr. Pinger's effect when it comes to weather systems and bigger systems of these sensors. Why? Listen, everybody, right now it still looks very "kumbaya." It does. And what did I warn you all? That's why Paula is correct in her notion where she's really thinking up here, because she knows me. I'm telling you, she knows me as a person. It's not kumbaya. This is life and death.
"Holy shit, Sabrina, then people won't want to just show up and party!" Good. Because that's not what we're here for. We're not. Our intro classes are really fun and we're all having a great time, but very rapidly people forget, right? Not here in our class. People talked about it all night long in different ways. We're still sitting there going, "Hey, at least I have my field, etc."
Going right into nodes and ley lines, actual acuity, isotropic shielding. How do I throw a field or a shield, but in a beginner's class where there is no room and no time for a whole lot of extra? Because in the beginner's class—and this is what the other teacher observed—she goes, "I was talking to people, Sabrina, and there's a bunch of them who are like, 'I don't really feel it. I'm not sure, but I'm really curious.'" I said, "Well, that's the goal. I'm trying to open the door so they can feel it themselves some more."
She's like, "Yeah, but it is a beginner's class." That's how we ended up with a bunch of normies. And then I didn't slow anything down, but I'm making sure that everybody fully comprehends before we move on to the next phase, because people still do it—they think that it's spiritual or religious. No. No. And I'm not budging on this because we've had that all the time. All the time that I've been alive, it's always this shit with woo-woo and, you know, "I can control the weather" and this... I'm not talking about Paula, people, just people saying, "I can control the weather, and I can do this, and I can do that." Okay, H2O. Oh, it's magical, it's spiritual, just give me the magic book, whatever. Bullshit.
The Harsh Reality of Human Augmentation
There's a system here. Now, that's not including how painful it is. If you've never been hit in the face, punched in the throat from the inside out to where your throat bruises... Oh, you've never had those luxurious experiences fighting off a sensor network that's targeting your body? Yeah. See, this is the other part of the problem. That's a very real problem that we're not talking about. Why? Because we're not talking about weapons called human bodies. And I don't just mean living weapons.
I mean you bunch of fucking idiots out there that are leaving all of us wide open because you can't read a diagram for, what, 12 years now? They're fully deployed. The people that use these systems, they've been practicing on target practice. You might have heard of it—it's called the "targeted individual" community. Those people are for sale. People pay to access databases to torture people to death who have no value in the biotokenized economy. No different than selling your child into sex slavery. "I can get 50 grand and just do whatever I want to whoever it is you sold me. 11 years old, 30 years old, whatever. I just happen to be a millionaire that gets off on torturing people to death with the Wi-Fi that I can watch on a TV screen." It's a business.
"They're all crazy, going to church." I mean, I've been hearing that since the 80s. It's so funny, you know? Just go pray and be a good person. Thanks, Tucker Carlson. What about all the weapons that are deployed in the systems?
The Failure of the Institutional and Religious Response
I mean, it's what, honey? 10:00 a.m.? 9:00 a.m. Okay, it's 9:00 a.m. on a Sunday morning. Everybody in the whole United States right now, they're getting ready to go to the Lord, cleaning the blood off their shoes before they go. It's kind of cute because, you know, Saturday nights—especially today, what's today? Summer solstice. Well, allegedly all the Luciferians and the Satanists and everybody else are going to be doing their blood rituals on the solstice.
You people are fucked, the way that you're handling this. You're not dealing with actual people, jobs, or reality. And I'm over here with people that have never even dealt with their bioelectricity, etc. They're normies, and they don't believe in your religious fear-mongering horseshit. So, they see the paperwork and they're like, "Well, how do I try that?" And then our whole class structure for the intro class is, "Well, let me give you a few different ways to scientifically, physiologically have an activity that you can do here or at home."
And those of you out there that think, "Oh, but, you know, not as many people are lost," or "They don't have to fight with their family"—yeah, we do. We do. The biggest thing though that I see is that in our community, people are harassed by the fake Christians who cannot read a diagram and don't admit to geology or technology. They are very scandalous, but they don't think so because they're used to living like it's 1995. I mean, people in my age range that claim they're Christians, using their phones and using their iPads and their computers, and yet they will just howl and scream about sigils and Lucifer. They have no idea what they're talking about.
No, there was a lady last night who was talking about how these things all go together, and she's very smart. She's referencing appropriately Lucifer and... I forget what the other popular thing is that people talk about. She was just listing them, and the DIV, and you know, there's all these numbers and all that. No offense to anybody. I don't care. I don't. They could be doing the Spaghetti Monster version versus this Christian apocalyptic garbage. They could be saying that it was, I don't know, some random enemy from Dune or Star Wars. It doesn't matter. They're still lying about deployment. And those of us who want to survive, I don't want to hear ghost stories in woo-woo about these numbers and that religion. Could you just tell me how the fuck it works so I can take some measurements? Can we just start there? Because that's where we're at on the channel, courtesy of yours truly.
Military Operations and the Illusion of "Magic"
Like Paula, I wish that people, when I gave them the two stones and said it's the same in the ground as it is in the air... I wish that everyone who knew already had the emboldenment to stand up and start talking. They don't, because the very first framework in our human history since the Rockefellers did this is right here on the Synergy channel. And as you can tell, I'm very pissed about that.
Well, of course, for four years I'm like, "You all know. What are we doing? What are we doing? Why are we doing this?" Anesthetize everybody, flush all these other people—they're worthless. Okay, what are you doing? Data sets, databases. Are you going to get out here and tell anybody? No. Great. Okay. "This is fucking crazy!" No. This is military operations for a global economic reset. The last one went off sometime in the 1700s. Oh, gee, well, thanks for letting everybody know!
"Let's talk about it. Lucifer! Oh my god, my crystals are evil! Did you say a word I don't understand? I can't read a dictionary, it traumatizes me! It's contrails! Chemtrails are real! Don't make me read the dictionary, no, don't do it! It's geoengineering and my tax dollars pay for it!" Ten years of that with people over the age of 35. Sociology, please.
If I were, I don't know, 25 right now, I wouldn't believe a single fucking adult anywhere. This technology does not manifest out of thin air. People went to work, people went to school, people saved money to work this industry or these industries. And the youth are watching as our adults are LARPing and cosplaying like it's 1995.
And over and over again I have discovered from this endeavor—which I never wanted, thank you Stan for understanding my heart there—and I've got all these normies who don't even know who I am, they're doing great. They're asking questions like, "Okay." But I also have a lot of people like Paula, who've been here for three years, going, "All right, Brena, let's get the show on the road." North Carolina—that's the first physical location that we'll have land healing availability.
Community Dynamics, Drama, and Technological Realities
South Carolina is a lot about Dawn on the Facebooks—that's her area. Personal fitness, personal trainer. Same type of situation. We're going to have people that love Dawn's, or me, or her channel, and they're going to bring friends. Friends that have no clue what's going on. For those of you that, like myself, like Paula, we are ready to go. We have all these people now because there are no other communities—none, zero—doing what we're doing.
And Bird Turd, you piece of... I met a really nice lady last night. Really nice lady, very smart, and she thinks Bird Turd is just the most wonderful guy. I said nothing. So, that guy is the TikTok guy who showed up. I shouted him out several times because he's doing good work on the TikTok. Then, he joined the non-vaxer crew and started smearing myself and Dawn all over the Facebook, like a dog named Bird Turd dragging its nasty ass opinion all over the Facebook carpet.
And so this nice lady comes in last night, and she was phenomenal. She's like, "Yeah, Bird Turd, etc." She has no idea how much Bird Turd can't stand me and how much damage he helped do to me and Dawn. And this lady is all excited that I'm doing a class. She's lucky I'm here at all. Bird Turd pitched in with the non-vaxer people real heavy. Real heavy. Crystal was embarrassed, she's like, "Uh, he was such a good guy, what happened?" We don't know. As soon as the non-vaxers and them turned into psychopaths, Bird Turd decided I was a fucking idiot. And you know, he helped pass around Hope Smut PDF fanfiction.
And so this lady was really kind, so I just let her go. And apparently, her and some other people are doing really well. And when you hear people doing really well, you say, "You go." You stuff your opinions of anything else somewhere the fuck else, because the ultimate goal is that people get acclimated. So, I have advanced classes, I have middle-of-the-road classes, but I haven't had a chance to do anything because I have been here helping real people stay out of fear, stay out of the tumble effect.
Also had a bunch of folks. Oh, for those of you that have asked me, it's this lady: Plasma Energy Solutions. This lady, okay. Where's your plasmaenergy.com? Lynn Schmaltz. Yeah, see, it's down here at the bottom. I know it's kind of fuzzy.
Anyways, I am excited that we've got South Carolina, North Carolina, and then a big celebration in Alabama. I'm very, like I said, I'm excited elsewhere. But when it comes to being by ourselves in this endeavor, we're up against real human augmentation. And the fucking NSA, and the DIA, and the intelligence community—I'm so pissed at you for doing it this way. Although I'll bet a hundred to one, this ain't your decision. No fucking way, man. If I were in your shoes and the choice being given to me was, "We're going to anesthetize the entire population because we've been doing this so long, selling access to their bodies and their brains. We've got some organ harvesting orders to fulfill, and beyond that, some torture orders, too..." So, I'm telling you, this kind of stuff is well known. It's like going to Walmart, going shopping for the elite class.
I heard about it in Vegas. I thought they were full of shit, I didn't believe anybody, just like the rest of the people out there. You know, you hear crazy stuff like that and you're going, "Oh, okay. You're telling me a story?" Nope. "And are you going to help the targeted individual community?" No. We're going to send someone named Kristen Stewart from the NSA, and fucking Mr. Beep-Beep Jesse Beltran who lied about MAC IDs—saying you can drink a potion to get a MAC ID to go away. We're going to send them to Congress instead. Oh, just like Targeted Justice with their fucking vellators, they could get easily thrown out of court. Wow.
So now the FISA is back again. Oh, this lawfare and the FISA legislation, and "we're playing 5D chess," and... Okay, you guys that are watching that shitshow movie with your goddamn AI, the Q, you're in big trouble. You know why? Because those are augmented humans. "Oh, we love you." No, they don't. The best that we're going to get is maybe access to our own W-band, oh blah blah blah. Okay, so this is the same thing. You guys are playing for yourselves in the intelligence community. You don't give two shits what happens to anybody who's not a blue family or part of the intelligence community. Well, how's that any different than how I grew up? Oh, okay. So, that's my same question. You've got augmented humans out there. They're going to need to feed eventually to keep their regenerative medicine going, life extension. What then? "Oh no, we have it figured out." The fuck you do. Biology is biology. It don't change for you.
So that's why when Paula said—"Papala," when she said, "Well, we didn't get to the land healing"—yes, we did. Yes, we did. But people got lost about partway through. When I was reading, I could tell their eyes were glazing over. They're like, "Wait, what?" They had to practice. So, we went to biofield readings so that people could work with their field again, and I have more to go with that.
Cyber-Security, Bio-Sensors, and the Future
The other thing is, it is very real that at our classes I've noticed people need extra time. They need time in between to talk to other people, to validate that it's okay for them to just communicate, so that they can communicate with their family when they get home. Everybody's so used to being yelled at and told they're a crazy person—like, "woo-woo"—literally, that's how it feels. Yeah. You cannot communicate and problem-solve when the people around you are gaslighting you. Has anybody else figured that out yet? Gaslighting is bad for problem-solving.
"Oh, I'm going to survive." Not if you don't know shit about what we talk about here on the channel, you're not. Nope. These are weapons of war. It's an ambush. So, all the people that wasted your time saying it ain't here or it ain't happening—they have hurt you real bad. You just don't know it yet. And what I can't figure out is, why are we the only community out there doing like what I'm doing with, "Hey, you need to know about your anatomy"? Oh, there's an answer for that, I see, isn't there? "Everyone will be augmented whether you like it or not." Wow. When did you guys decide that? 2019. Wow, yeah. Where's your Lucifer and all that boo? Oh, where is it? No, it's not. And this stuff about sigils and all—"Oh, look what I found in the machine learning." Sure.
And when you tell me how it works, if your only response is, "It's magic," I'm ignoring you. You're not a serious person and you're not defending your argument. The Christian idiot class that's pushing the national narrative, they just want you to believe everything is magic and give up and roll over, give up and roll over. There's no intellectual discussion. It's just magic. How does the internet work? I don't know, Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy! "There are no biosensors. Biosensors are not real. It's not here yet. They don't have it. And the WBAN (wireless body area network) only works with pacemakers and wireless sensor networks. There's no such thing as an intra-body area network. There's no such thing as plethysmography, non-contact radar. Don't know what you're talking about. Yeah, there is no body area network unless you have a pacemaker or a smartwatch." Mm-hmm. Because that's cyber-secure! You know, people would never figure out that you've got to take your wearable off, so they didn't plan for any of that. Oh, no!
That's what the Christians are telling each other. Everything is magic. There's no biosensor information, no WBAN information. They're being kept stupid and anesthetized, or frightened to death. And then everybody else is running around screaming, "Watch the movie!" and going to work, and augmenting more humans all the time. And the ones that know about it, they're just as giggly as they can be, which I also warned about. I said, "You're going to find out that these young people know they're saving the world." So, why aren't we talking about it like adults? The way they talk about it at their engineering schools.
Welcome to the channel. So, I'm kind of... you know, class just got done, but I get to go outside today with my bo staff. I'm excited.
But I'm just sitting here like this, going, "You got to be kidding me," because it seems like things are dividing. And those of us on the channel, I'm glad Paula spoke of it the way she did—like, "Oh man, we didn't get to full-on land healing." Uh, no, because people could barely feel the difference between two stones. And we have a range of people that are finally able to talk to their friends and family, the normies. So, they're bringing them to class. That changes everything because normies have completely different questions than people who are all wrapped up elsewhere, or people that are familiar with energy work and bodywork.
The terminology is all different. And don't you say it! My husband over here, he's like, "You and that terminology PDF." I'm like, "I know! With all the free time I have..." I think we're only in the negative hours right now. Oh, isn't that nice? All of my available free time.
In the UK, they're making cigarettes illegal. That's not an accident. Pretty soon, those of us here in America, you're going to have a lot less rights than you had previously. Thanks for keeping your mouth shut. Appreciate that. Appreciate that. Hope your job is worth it. Oh, it's great. We're in 536.

I am TI from Russia-Israel. This is my first blog where I talk about myself.Thank you Sabrina 🙏




Donate with PayPal:

Следующая Предыдущая

Комментарии