land healing updates for ohio and nc sc al
| ← Следующая | Предыдущая → |
v=JdN9WnxtGx0
Biofield Classes, MEMS Technology, and the Perimeter of Land Healing
Redefining Land Healing and Community Extremes
All right. In our Biofield spin class this weekend—the second class in Ohio—we're going to be talking about land healing. So, I was thinking about the easiest way to describe to other people how land healing is even done. When you say "land healing," everybody has a different idea of what you're talking about. Don't even get me started about the eco-sexual people who have full-on marriages to the ocean or get a little too personal with the trees. Keep your clothes on, folks! Don't make fun of people, though; it's a very serious spiritual thing for some folks. I was surprised as well, but they are eco-sexual—they are in a bonded, faithful relationship with the ocean, the trees, or some part of ecology. Okay.
Land healing for me is about your perimeter. Cleaning off the front porch is all about your home, the edges of your driveway, your lawn, your yard—the normal stuff that we all think of. That's how they used to say, "Mom has eyes in the back of her head," "Grandma always knows where you are," and "Grandpa could always find the grandchildren that were running around somewhere else on the farm."
Now, for the sake of practice, though, one of the things I have not been able to do either in Verona or in last week's healing-focused class is cryptography and crystallography. So, I'm the one who's been out here waving my arms in the air going, "You need to tell people this is anatomical so they can figure out how to use their own anatomy!" There are tuning forks, and there are crystals. Yeah, crystals are what our satellites, our cell phones, and our technology are made of.
Smart Dust, MEMS, and the Nervous System
And there's this thing called "smart dust." I know. It's been around since the Vietnam era, the 1970s, and it's called Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems, or MEMS. Okay. And those little systems are really tiny; they're everywhere, all the time. Guess what they're made of? Crystallography. Oh my.
So, hang on. Wait. Before you get all excited, or before you want to rip my face off for the way I'm going to teach this, screaming and yelling about all the different meters and metrics you need—bring them on. I figured it out this morning because I was trying to find the easiest way. I'm tired of boring the people who do remain, who can feel their own nerves without needing a system and twenty white papers just to chill out. Can we talk about the nervous system and perception first? Then, I'm more than happy to get into your white papers.
Anyways, let's talk about how an augmented human uses those same MEMS in order to actuate a signal inside somebody's insulin pump, because that augmented human is with network-centric systems—they're part of search and rescue. I don't want to hear it.
The Quartz Exercise and Tracking Frequency
So anyways, while thinking through the easier way to help people understand, I looked at two things. When it comes to low frequency and high frequency, in the past, I've used a smoky quartz and a regular quartz, but that's not far enough apart in vibration. No way. It's subtle, but it's the same quartz matrix derivative. If you're just getting started feeling the difference with your eyes closed, you need a partner who moves the stones around so you have to actually track what you're feeling.
So, I'm thinking about quartz derivatives. I'm going to stick with quartz because your eyeballs will fool you. Just because it's a darker-colored stone does not mean it's a lower frequency. We got to talk about the crystallography PDF—that's what MEMS are made of. That's why I use stones the way that I do, because I've always been able to hear what's tracking and attacking my nerves, my body, and my skin at the physical (PHY) layer 1. Being hooked to a supercomputer shortly after birth and then tested on... the last thing I wanted, after what I went through when I was four, was for that machine to come back for some more.
Personal History and the Physics of Crystallography
And of course, it did. So, throughout middle school, and then high school, and ongoing, I couldn't figure out what was going on because my dad and my family never told me anything. I was just a test subject. If I had found out about it, I would have thrown a fit. So, they didn't tell me. They drugged me and did terrible, terrible things, as most of the channel knows. That's another reason why I've been so pissed off at those of you who won't talk about this stuff.
This is crystallography. This is what MEMS are made of. I can hear this because I practiced. See, one of the things that I taught back in 1998 was how to hear the difference by vibration between these stones. And as it turns out on the crystallography PDF, it has a lot to do with math and geometry. Well, duh—that's how all of their systems work.
Matrix Systems and Neuromodulation
So, I think what we're going to do... see, apophyllite—this is going to feel like, in contrast by matrix... the way that it talks to the neuromodulation sensor systems, this vibration is much more rapid; it is back and forth, versus petrified wood. Petrified wood, first of all, is organic like amber—a much slower, bigger wavelength. Crystallography matrix and density: welcome to how they measure the ether. Huh?
And how do we interrupt a neurotransmitter? Have you ever had to stop yourself from having a stroke or a seizure for real—you know, a bad accident or something else? Or you're an athlete and, in the middle of getting an injury, you do things to make sure the injury is not as bad in real time? Like one of those spec-ops types who has to remove the bullet yourself or you ain't making it? Right. Right.
Bio-Tensegrity and Reaching into the Earth
So, crystallography is also the fascia, and our fascia is crystalline. It's the piezoelectric response in our bio-tensegrity between the bone and the muscle, right? So, the most basic exercise... jade, maybe? I don't know, can't make up my mind here. But the most basic exercise, I think... well, no, because petrified wood is biological, maybe. And labradorite has luminescence—that's like an additional variable in the equation. Serpentine—oh, I do have some, hang on. Let me make one more check in my box here, trying to find the right type of vibration. Let's see.
In order to teach actual land healing, we're going to need people who can feel their own selves and then can also feel down into the earth. And last I checked, the earth is made of this kind of stuff. So, if you can feel the crystals between your hands, then you'll easily be able to reach down into the earth and feel where there's more crystalline aggregate. Whether it is these sensors, or the soil, or the matrix density of the node—whether synthetic or natural with mycelial networks and forests—usually under trees, you'll be able to feel it easier.
The Grounding Exercise and Frequency Variables
So yeah, we could just do something this simple. Like patches, tears, and coming out of the ground—okay—it has a totally different resonance than this does. It's measurable.
Okay, then what you do is you put them down in front of you. You take your left hand and you feel the quartz, and you feel the agate—not exactly an agate, but anyways, the darker stone. Because right now, when I first start out, I don't want people worried about the type of stone and all the matrix and all the math. No, no, no, no. Left hand quartz, right hand darker stone—feel the difference. And then we get another set that's more polarized. And then we can talk about... this is my crystallography class, by the way. Then we talk about the different matrix and densities of things like malachite and amethyst—things that are common in the New Age from hundreds of years of the meridians and the nervous system not changing when it comes to the direction of our blood flow, how we sit in our home, or how many times we bend over to thresh the wheat or whatever you do at your barista job. Welcome to the body.
Nodes, Ley Lines, and establishing Perimeters
Now, when it comes to land healing, nodes and ley lines are no different. They are aggregate areas under the earth's soil structure, or of the soil structure, and airlines—air, that's more your Wi-Fi, which I don't recommend getting into. I didn't as much in the '90s either. But there's some conversation to be had for an isotropic type of response.
But it all begins with the difference between what you are feeling in a high-frequency value or variable and a low-frequency value or variable, and that includes wavelength. So, this is an exercise that I've tried to get to in Verona, and obviously, we didn't even get to biofield reading in our healer class.
So, this, with the land healing information that we've already talked about with biofield elongation, cleaning off the front porch, and establishing your perimeter—then we're going to talk about this exercise. And then we're going to get everybody together in that circular area, and we're going to have people reach down into the ground with the knowledge and visibility of this tree line that you have back here behind the hotel, and see if you can feel anything. Most people will, because again, you're not imagining something.
Biomagnetism versus Mainstream Misconceptions
You're looking for biomagnetism. This is a magnetic effect. This is your golden ratio, this is your Schumann resonance, and these are your circadian rhythms.
But this is where I have to be me, Sabrina. I prefer to be very, very careful because I don't want a bunch of New Age or spiritual people who are thinking, "I'm going to go command the nodes and ley lines." You're up against the army and everybody else using telluric currents. So, you don't want to be swimming in those ley lines with your own body concurrently harmonizing with that energy. They turn up a gradient wave that could be a little electrostatically intense. Remember, they're using the air—it's free-space optical or any other network.
So, for land healing this weekend, the crystallography exercise—we're going to put that back right around or right after the biofield reading. I think we'll see how it goes, like where it fits. And then we'll have a stretch to communicate, if you can just stretch out and feel the magnetism of this little tree line over here. Because you'll reach out and you'll feel it—it's like you'll either hear the sound change or feel the magnetism pull, and then it's very heavy. It depends on how your perception is and what you're familiar with, just like everybody else. But it's biomagnetism—not woo, and not going out to save the world. No, no, no. This is about working on you and your ability to elongate your biofield to either shield another person or simply be able to perceive a perimeter.
Establishing Perimeters and Future Class Adaptations
A perimeter is not isolated only to what you own; you can establish a perimeter. I use my four quartzes for exactly that. It's a sound between the four of them and a rhythm, and there it is. Well, I've got the healing table up. When that space comes down, that breaks that rhythm, breaks that perimeter, and that energy is out of here—not sticking around, not able to be summoned back up. No, no, it's just four physical objects.
When the clock stops, it stops, as in me clocking what I'm listening to by frequency. Crystallography is very powerful. That's why they use it in all of our electronics, satellites, etc. But we're made of the same substance. So, when it comes to land healing, the land is made of the same substance. That's how we're going to run that exercise this weekend.
We'll adapt on the fly as we need to. I won't be taking people outside; I decided against that because it's not my property. It's public property, you know? But we do have a different property in North Carolina, Anthony—is that accurate where the cabin is potentially? And in that North Carolina class, we will have an opportunity to walk outside in a different area and do the same exercise. After talking about cryptography and crystallography, people can physically walk outside at the North Carolina class and try it out. Right. Hopefully, that's what we're working on. Yes. Yes.
All right. So, blessings, everybody. We will see you tomorrow. Are we 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.? We are 5:00 to 8:00. 5:00 to 8:00. So, please be there as promptly as you can, but we always kind of hold things open because traffic happens. And then looking forward to the boot-scoot-and-boogie! This will be the addition for the land healing exercises. Mark 5:36. Amen.
I am TI from Russia-Israel. This is my first blog where I talk about myself.
Thank you Sabrina 🙏
Donate with PayPal:
| ← Следующая | Предыдущая → |
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий